New Agency Regulations

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I work for an agency which obviously now falls under pay parity rules where we are paid the same as the normal workers for doing the same job.

Been ok up to last bank holiday where we all worked long shifts being told treble time was on offer.

A few days later we were then told there was no agreed rate , and then eventually told it would now be settled at double time.

The normal non agency workers were working for double time and a day in lieu , which in my book is technically treble time.

Is anyone up on the subject of the new pay parity rules to let me know legally if they are allowed to do this as the agency are blaming the workplace so dont know where i legally stand

I'm agency, we were the same the rest of staff got double time plus a day in lieu. I got the double time inclusive of shift and the option of a days hols, paid without shift allowance or the cash without shift allowance.

Yip we didnt get any option of the days holiday pay , I would have been fine with that as its technically treble time as we were told. I think possibly its the agency getting a little greedy.