help with Marshall Hoares Bailiffs‏/NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

emailed marshall got this reply

MARSHALL HOARES do not accept correspondence via email.

In order to receive a response you will need to go to our website and complete the ON-LINE FORM.

Visit:

http://www.marshallhoares.com/contact.php

REMEMBER this email WILL NOT BE READ. You must use the on-line form.

Yours Faithfully

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited.

Registered Company No.: 6871092

Consumer Credit License: 631168

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I send a recorded letter to a po box :mad2:

Thats why i said it. They are a very VERY shady company.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep. To be honest, i would email or mail the address that QQ state for all correspondance. Then go from there. If MH try to be awkward, they can easily be put into their place with a few remarks in a letter.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

had a letter today from appleton massey solicitors dated 30/4/2011saying they are acting on behalf of ndr and that i have 7 days from the date of the letter to pay the outstanding ammount if not county court proceeding will be issued against me without further notice total debt 262

court fee 45

solicitor costs 150

in the event judgment is obtained it is likelyn that we will be instructed to enforce judgment against you

issuing a warrent of exection to instruct bailiffs to sieze and sell goods to value of debt plus costs and intrest

application to court for attachment of earnings

if own own home applying for a charging order which gives us the right to seek sale of your property

in the event the debt exceeds 750.00 we may issue statutory demand against you which if unpaid will result in bankruptcy

in order to avoid claim your payment must be sent to ndr to contact ring 08453810843 or via there contact form

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS AND RESPONSES MUST BE SENT TO NDR PO BOX 155 SHEFFIELD S98 1HX

THE LETTER IS 9 DAYS OLD SO WHAT DO I DO?

Send them a letter saying you are dealing with the original creditor/NDR and you do not acknowledge anything from Appleton Massey. They cannot keep passing the account around when you are currently disputing it. The content of the letter is also contrary to OFT guidelines on debt collection.

Also, from the last part of the letter, it seems that it is a bit fishy. Since they are telling you to only ring NDR, even when this so called solicitor has contacted you.

• Confused 1

I'd say follow their advice for now. Also put in the letter to NDR, that you have tried multiple times to contact both the original creditor and NDR to arrange repayment or negotiate a final sum, yet to date, you have had no discernible reply.

do i still put have tried multiple times to contact both the original creditor and NDR to arrange repayment or negotiate a final sum, yet to date, have had no discernible reply.if I am sending the no knowledge of debt letter? im getting them all sorted ready to send tomorrow bit conserved about sending recorded to a po box address though can i still send it recorded?

If you have no knowledge then send them the prove it letter. Then ignore them. It is up to them to prove you owe them then. If they try to send you more letters you can claim damages for stress and harassment plus also contact the SRA about appleton.

contacted sra appleton are regited with them but they seem really suprised that they had said not to contact them and only to contact NDR they did give me the tel num for community legal advice so i am talking to them at min

community legal have told me that i must report to oft which i have done and that if Appleton/NDR tooth fairy/qq persist with harasment then they will back me in court if it goes that far as they think it is just empty threats and harassment they are giving me to get me to pay something i do not owe they have confirmed that if i did owe the debt it would appear on my credit file and it does not in any shape way or form i have emailed all concerned again and asked for postal address as they all seem to be ignoring me and i have printed out the dispute letter ready to send by recorded delivery whether it to po box or not it is going asap.

Send them the harassment notice by email, and get reporting them to the OFT and especially OFCOM.

reported them to oft ect still getting text count down always at 14.07pm on the dot i have had 30 text in 3 weeks from them they tell me to go to quick quid and press pay now ive looked on there site and there isnt even that option not that i owe them anyway

Did you send the telephone harrassment email and have you complained to ofcom?

just tried marshall hoares web page entered details and got - Sorry - Your loan could not be found.

Please make sure you have entered the same details you applied with.

what does that tell you?

my count dfown with marshall hoares ended yesterday and i havent heard anything from them then i get this email from NDR

Thank you for your message.

Your total outstanding balance is £262

If you are unable to pay this as a one off payment, the minimum monthly payments we will accept is £26.20 over a 10 month period.

Please confirm that this is accepted by you, the date that you will be making payment on and whether you wish for us to set this up to take payment automatically?

If you have any questions please don\'t hesitate to call us on 0843 381 0843

Yours sincerely,

COLLECTIONS (129)

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

last time i checked i hadnt contacted them

If you didnt contact them, then ignore it. Theyre known for trying it on. I'm still of the opinion MH and NDR are one and the same, despite what they say.

i think so too had a reply from oft there reply is below i never mentioned tooth fairy so i am assuming they are aware of whats going on with them i have aslo sent a complaint to citizen advice about them too.

Thank you for your complaint about Toothfairy Finance Limited and their associates Northern Debt Recovery Limited and Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited received on 14 May 2012.

If you require further advice, please contact the Citizens Advice consumer service either by telephone (08454 04 05 06) or online at www.adviceguide.org.uk.

The Citizens Advice consumer service is the first point of call for consumers, providing first tier advice on a range of consumer matters, including advice on shopping, information on consumer rights and practical guidance on individual problems and how to gain redress. Where the Citizens Advice consumer service identifies a need for further assistance, it can also refer consumers to other organisations, such as local authority Trading Standards Services, who may be best placed to assist.

Unfortunately, because of restrictions imposed upon us by Part 9 of the Enterprise Act 2002, we are unable to give information about any action that may be taken in response to your complaint. The OFT has no authority to become involved in disputes between consumers and traders and so we cannot offer you any direct help with your complaint or advise you directly in this matter.

With regards to your complaint on Appleton Massey Solicitors I note you have sought advice the Solicitors Regulation Authority [sRA] who the regulatory body for solicitors in England and Wales.

Thank you again for writing to us and bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely

Phyllis Solis

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

Looks like its a trip to the CAB then on the express advice of the OFT.

have emailed the cab as i cant get an appointment for love or money with them had an email from Marshall Hoares today as follows

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: *********

Outstanding amount: 262

Commence Proceedings

Client: Quick Quid - Quick Quid

Client Ref: 12513602

Date: 15/05/2012

We write to inform you that we have not heard from you and that we have been instructed to commence active recovery procedures against you for the collection of the above arrears which remain outstanding.

Full payment of the outstanding amounts is hereby demanded within 7 days of this notice to prevent further recovery procedures commencing. Further recovery procedures which we will undertake are:

-further letters and telephone calls to contact you at your home and place of work

-our agent will make visits to your premises for the purpose of obtaining payme nt

-we will gather all evidence and prepare your file for presentation to your local County Court

Should you be unable to pay in full within 7 days, an instalment plan may be accepted depending on your circumstances.

If you wish to pay by instalments you should contact one of our customer service operators as soon as possible on 08433811111.

Yours Faithfully

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

they are supposedly the same company as NDR so why are they emailing me as well as NDR see post 46 they are annoying me now ive done everything i can to stop this as i do not owe debt as ive previously said its not on my credit report that i owe this to qq and i have no knowledge of it

sorry wrong post number had email yesterday from Ndr as below

Dear ******

Thank you for your message.

Your total outstanding balance is £262

If you are unable to pay this as a one off payment, the minimum monthly payments we will accept is £26.20 over a 10 month period.

Please confirm that this is accepted by you, the date that you will be making payment on and whether you wish for us to set this up to take payment automatically?

If you have any questions please don\'t hesitate to call us on 0843 381 0843

Yours sincerely,

COLLECTIONS (129)

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843

thought i had posted it on here my mistake

well just recieved my post and my recorded letters sent to NDR and Marshall hoares have been returned to me and i can not send a message to either of them on there contact page now as it will not allow me too VERY STRANGE