Been told my sick not has run out.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Briefly as possible.

My ESA didn't go into my account on the 18th of last month.

Gave them a ring and was told my note had run out.

Because I was using my Brothers phone I didn't have the facts before me to tell him he was wrong, so had to accept what he was telling me was true.

Checked when I got home that the note I sent into them was for 6 months and didn't run out until the 26th of July.

I will be sending a new sick note in tomorrow for 3 months, also I plan to appeal.

With having to make an appointment to get the note it wasn't till the 3rd of may that I got the note, dated 3rd of May, so will have a space in my claim.

My argument will be that if the note ran out before the 6 months were up, they should have informed me.

Briefly as possible.

My ESA didn't go into my account on the 18th of last month.

Gave them a ring and was told my note had run out.

Because I was using my Brothers phone I didn't have the facts before me to tell him he was wrong, so had to accept what he was telling me was true.

Checked when I got home that the note I sent into them was for 6 months and didn't run out until the 26th of July.

I will be sending a new sick note in tomorrow for 3 months, also I plan to appeal.

With having to make an appointment to get the note it wasn't till the 3rd of may that I got the note, dated 3rd of May, so will have a space in my claim.

My argument will be that if the note ran out before the 6 months were up, they should have informed me.

The DWP are very hit and miss as far as informing claimants about sick notes running out, TBH you can't rely on them to do it, and I don't actually know if they are obliged to remind you.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Somewhat perplexed that it runs out in July but we are in May?

They do normally send you a letter notifying you but are under no obligation to. Think you need to take some responsibility here too, or a carer depending on your ailment

Somewhat perplexed that it runs out in July but we are in May?

They do normally send you a letter notifying you but are under no obligation to. Think you need to take some responsibility here too, or a carer depending on your ailment

I did take responsibility by making a copy of the note, which as I said, doesn't run out till July.

I will be sending a copy of the photograph of said note along with my appeal.

I've finally figured what must have happened.

I sent in a sick note covering the period 10-1-2012 to 10- 4- 2012, (3 months).

I was appealing at the same time, so had to send in another note, and that covered the period 23-1-12 to 23-7-12.

So they are just going off the first note and not the second.

To my mind I'm covered until July.

In theory I should be able to clear this up.

Not holding my breath though.