Vodafone Saying I Didn't Cancel Contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Been reading through and I have this problem. I have just got back from doing some charity work abroad and been bombarded by a debt collecting agency about a vodafone debt.

I have spoken to Vodafone and they have been so unhelpful saying that it isn't their problem.. But I cancelled the 30 day rolling contract that's the issue with the 30 days notice but it never got cancelled until 5 months later. I didn't know there was any issue and now this could affect me with any future credit.. Any help would be really appreciated!

Hi PlsHelp start your own thread, also contact vodafone rep Lee, using instructions on this thread above and others.

Lee will help under the restrictions placed on him by his employer, however after reading the threads it is usually a good (not perfect) outcome for the customer

When you start your own thread there will be plenty of helpful caggers to help, check my thread out to see how i got on ;-)

I am fighting it all the way :-x

Hi all,

Been reading through and I have this problem. I have just got back from doing some charity work abroad and been bombarded by a debt collecting agency about a vodafone debt.

I have spoken to Vodafone and they have been so unhelpful saying that it isn't their problem.. But I cancelled the 30 day rolling contract that's the issue with the 30 days notice but it never got cancelled until 5 months later. I didn't know there was any issue and now this could affect me with any future credit.. Any help would be really appreciated!

Hi PlsHelp,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

In order for me to get things looked into could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that your email reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi PlsHelp,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Having checked our emails this morning I can confirm that I've got yours and as such will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

PS. I'll also ask the Site Team to create a new thread for you.

Hi Lee,

I have tried to find details of the phone conversation that took place... but... it was on a PAYG sim card and I have no bills for it...

I just wish this whole situation was over.. really starting to get stressed over this issue... I have letters still coming through the door nearly every day and I can't purchase anything at all on credit... all because of something that shouldn't have even happened.

Please advise of any steps I need to do to get this cleared up as quick as possible and that allows me to be able to be in the position I should rightfully be.

Once again thank you for actually showing an interest in this issue.

Just hope that it can be resolved.

Hi PlsHelp,

Thanks for the update.

I understand the strain that this kind of thing can cause but please be assured that your case is in hand.

While we investigate matters you'll receive no further contact from the DCA and as soon as I have an update I'll get back in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK