multiple PDLs....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A DCA with no legal rights are waiting for instructions? I know what instructions i'd give them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So just checked my credit report and QQ are on there with an opening balance of £648 with a current balance of £1198, with no default.

I don't remember this being on my report the last time I checked (21st June/July), due an update tomorrow I think. If it's sold on will the QQ account be 'settled/satisfied'

If qq are on there then qq own the debt. If it gets sold then the owners name changes. It wont get marked as settled.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

If the file was marked as settled, but it was sold on and you got a default by the new owner, you should have made a full complaint to both companies and the ICO. You could have gotten a nice bit of compensation off that.

What they did was a nasty little trick where they sell the remainder of the debt on. If they sell the debt on without it actually being settled, they should not mark the account, and the record should have the details of the new owner.

• 2 weeks later...

So I haven't heard anything from Lending Stream since 22nd August when they sent me an email saying they were tring to phone me. I replied to say I am not dealing with them on the phone.

ARC too haven't contacted me since they emailed to say the account was on hold and they were passing my comments to their client (QQ)

Edited by 2009dg

• 2 weeks later...

So finally got a letter containing the T&Cs from QQ/ARC:

Credit: £500

Repayments: £110.62 on 25/1/12 | £610.62 on 29/2/12

Total: £721.24 including £222.24 interest

Breakdown:

Loan issued 03/01/12; £110.62 due 25/1/12 and £610.62 due 29/2/12

Extension: 29/2/12; £647.50 due 28/3/12

Extension: 28/3/12; £647.50 due 25/4/12

25/1/12 - £110.62 financial fee loan

29/2/12 - £110.62 financial fee loan

28/3/12 - £142.50 financial fee ext loan

29/3/12 - £12 late fee

25/4/12 - £147.50 financial fee ext loan

25/4/12 - £500 principal

18/5/12 - £12 late fee

Total due - £1040.24

25/1/12 - £110.62 direct debit

29/2/12 - £110.62 direct debit

Total paid - £221.24

So now what should I do?

Thinking of setting up a repayment plan for what I can afford for the amount I agree with then stopping and seeing what happens

How many loans do you have with them, and what is the total amount of the actual loans plus interest. Im getting a little confused.

I originally owe:

Credit: £500

Repayments: £110.62 on 25/1/12 | £610.62 on 29/2/12

Total: £721.24 including £222.24 interestlink3.gif

25/1/12 - £110.62 financial fee loan initial interest 1st month

29/2/12 - £110.62 financial fee loan initial interest 2nd month

28/3/12 - £142.50 financial fee ext loan extension interest

29/3/12 - £12 late fee

25/4/12 - £147.50 financial fee ext loan extension interest

25/4/12 - £500 principal initial loan amount

18/5/12 - £12 late fee

Total due - £1040.24

I have one loan but ext are classed as new ones I think.

Oh and it's been referred to ARC not sold. Should I just sent up a plan for the full £819 asked for they will get bored soon with only getting £10 a month.

Ahh, so they defaulted you twice for the same debt? Ok. Throw up a post in the credit record agency forums, and hopefully brig can advise on that. They cant treat the extension as a new loan since it is still the same one, you just paid them to leave you alone for a month.

You only owe the amount you took out and the original interest. By paying the extension "fee", you simply paid them a higher rate of interest for that month to keep them off your back. However, they are trying to pressure into believing that you took out yet another loan when you paid that "fee".

I would be in touch with the OFT about this, as they are verging on unlawful activity, if not criminal activity.

If you believe the charges are fraudulant or unfair, then never accept liability for them, and make sure you tell them that. It is up to them to prove that the charges are fair and proportionate. Not for you to prove theyre not.

• 1 month later...

So I sent another email to Lending Stream and got this reply back:

We apologize for the delayed response.

Thank you for your email. We can confirm you that as per the Data Protection Law and the Payment Card Industry regulations we are unable to store this sensitive data in our systems. Therefore, the email has been destroyed. We would request you to send us the query through your registered email address so that we can resolve your query.

What sensitive data? All I sent was:

I am willing to pay the default fees and late fees but that is all.

£12 arrears fee on 29/03/2012

£10 default fee on 05/05/2012

£12 arrears fee on 01/06/2012

D Grant

And from my registered email.

Hi not sure if this is an appropriate place but I have 3 PDL and due to unforseen circumstances I will not be able to pay them. However I do not dispute that I owe this money I just want to know should I email them before payment is due or wait untill the payment is declined. I have had to cancel my Debit Card and put a fraud alert on my account because I lost my bag with my debit card and my paying in book which has my branch sort code and account number.

Re the above post I am willing to repay them followign a repayment plan. I have contact emails for the companies so of the 3 who would be the easiest to deal with

Quick Quid £312.50

PDE £563

Swift Sterling £798.89

Ideally I would like to clear at least one of them and Should be able to do Quick Quid as its a small amount.