multiple PDLs....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my mistake QQ had set up a DD it just for some reason wasn't showing on my online banking when I selected 'show all' but only showed when selecting 'show active'. I have since cancelled it and I hope the money is return. The balance was £0 anyways, my wages have just gone into my other account.

Bills = £1054

Spending = £200

Income = £1322

Total for debts = £68

I should be getting some more money in so I can pay all but QQ :)

Now I need to contact QQ and the rest to let them know I would be paying on time and QQ at all.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So balances as of payday:

Payday UK = £50/£125 - I paid one installment last month.

Payday Express = £50/£200

QuickQuid = £0/£807 - not able to pay this month.

Mr lender = £0/£225 - hoping to pay this month.

Lending Stream = £0/£173.76 - same as above.

I have noticed that LS have added charges. My monthly payments have gone from 68 + 58 + 47 to 79 + 79 + 47. They had added a late fee to last months amount but I just paid the original amount. I haven't entered into a payment plan with them as the loan was originally over 5 months. Should I just continue to pay as I am with them adding more charges and then stopping once I've paid the original amount?

Current balances:

Payday UK = £50/£125

Payday Express = £50/£200

QuickQuid = £0/£807

Mr lender = £67.50/£225

Lending Stream = £80/£173.76

I have emailed QQ to say I can't afford the payment plan already agreed so just waiting to hear from them. Lending Stream I an still in the original agreement but refusing to pay late fees so just paying what is on my agreement each month not what is on my online account. My loan is now £329.88 and not £297.26 so £32.62 been added so far.

Edited by 2009dg

So QQ got back to me:

email 1

Thank you for contacting us to inquire about how to pay off your balance. Thank you for contacting Quick Quid. We looked at your account unfortunately we are unable to assist you in changing payment dates. You are in a previous payment plan that cannot be altered or changed.The payment plan we can offer is detailed below.

£_109350__due 05/08/2012

Via direct debit ending in *****

To confirm your agreement to this payment plan, please reply to this email stating that the terms are favorable. You must include the original email with the terms to which you are agreeing in your response. Once we have heard back from you, we will set up the agreed upon debits to come out of your bank account or be charged to your debit card.

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

If you have any queries, our Collections Department is here to help.

are they claiming I'd owe £109350 next August

email 2:

Thank you for contacting us to inquire about how to pay off your balance. The payment plan we can offer is detailed below.

£134.50 due 30/05/2012

To confirm your agreement to this payment plan, please reply to this email stating that the terms are favorable. You must include the original email with the terms to which you are agreeing in your response. Once we have heard back from you, we will set up the agreed upon debits to come out of your bank account or be charged to your debit card.

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

So they claim they can't give me a new repayment plan and I have to stick to the original one of £134 a month. At least they are starting it again from next month. Maybe I should just work out if I can afford it from then. They haven't said anything about the added charges and the only default notice I got was via email.

Write to them with the original repayment plan offer letter and ask them to clarify the latest ones.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

well I've gone back to them to say I can't afford £134 and would like to offer £50 to be reviewed in 3 months and that I dispute the extra charges that have been added.

Keep at it :) It takes a lot of time, and with each reply, you are showing complete willingness to pay, but they refuse to acknowledge it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

So no luck with QQ yet, they keep sending me the overdue payment email. Oh and Payday Express have started phoning me again:

02032360205 = 11 times since Tuesday

01159081165 = 11 times since Monday

I have paid this months amount so they can just go away!

Did you send them the telephone harassment letter? If so contact the oft and ofcom. if not, you NEED to send it asap.

So PDE got back to me -

Dear xxxx

Thank you for your email

I do apologies that you have had to contact us in regards to the calls you have been receiving, I have looked into your account and can see payments have been made and you are on a repayment plan. I do believe the calls to you have been made in error and this is now rectified.

Our automated dialer can take up to 48 hours to update so I do apologies if you receive anymore calls within this time, please feel free to contact me directly if any other calls are made beyond this time or if I can advise you further

kind regards

Laura Kent

Though then got a text about my account! So far no new phone calls though.

QQ on the other hand...sent them yet again

Dear xxx

Customer # xxx

Thank you for informing us of the current situation unfortunately you are in a payment arrangement that cannot be canceled or altered. Also the plan that you suggested will not be an acceptable arrangement. All payments are accepted and will go towards your balance thank you and have a great day.

So can I sent any payment I want through and it will go towards the balance?

They are trying to play by USA law. That doesnt apply here. If your circumstances change while you are in a repayment plan, they are obliged by OFT regulation and indeed law to acknowledge your circumstances and work with you on forming an alternate payment plan. They are NOT allowed to say that the repayment plan you are on is not able to be altered.

Tell them that they must take your circumstances into account, adn they are not allowed by law to ignore them and say repayment plans cant be changed. If they try to argue it, tell them you want them to show you the relevant UK law that says they cant change it.

ah so a quick reply form QQ:

Madam,

Your debit card on file has been deleted.

The extended repayment plan you agreed with undersigned end of March 2012 has likewise been terminated.

Your offer of £50,00 a month is declined as it will not repay this £647.50 pay day loan balance that was due in full on 25/04/2012.

If you have any queries going forward , our Collections Department is here to help.

I don't understand the whole thing about the £50,00 being declined as it will not repay the loan? Also they have quoted the loan as £647.50 so is that the amount I actually own then not £807?

My repayment request was £50 a month to be reviewed after 3 months. Could they think I mean for only 3 months to pay it all off?

Edited by 2009dg

I think QQ are totally stupid:

Thank you for contacting QuickQuid. We have received your email and have notated your account. Our records indicate you have a default balance of £807.00. The payment plan we can offer is detailed below. However, in order to stop collection activities and secure an acceptable payment arrangement, you must update your banking details. To update a Direct Debit please provide: Sort code and Account number. To update a Debit Card please provide the Card type, Card long number, 3-digit Security Code, Issue number, Card Expiry Date, and Card Start Date. Once we have received your updated banking details, we will stop collection activities and secure the acceptable payment arrangement.

£269.00__________due 30/05/2012

£269.00__________due 27/06/2012

£269.00__________due 25/07/2012

Please be advised that your current balance of

I have not once said I want to pay it over 3 months but that I was to pay £50 for to be reviewed after 3 months!

Get that info to the oft NOW. Talk about illegal stuff....

email

*Thank you for contacting Quick Quid. My apologies if we misunderstood your previous email. We will gladly accept any payments that will be made to your account; however, collection procedures will continue if acceptable payment arrangements are not made. If payment arrangements are not made, your account could become subject to third-party activity in the future.

So what are aceptable payments + how much should I be paying back?

You pay back what you can realistically afford. Not whatever they tell you. OFT guidance states that they cant turn down a valid method of payment, however, they are trying to say that regardless of you paying, if you dont do what they say they MIGHT ( and thats a big word) consider sending it to a DCA.

Basically its a threatening/harassment email that breaks regulation. These muppets still think they are governed by US regulation where they are based.

but will they still add on interest if I pay £50 a month without a written agreement. They do say they will accept any amount but collection procedures will continue till an agreement ismade.

Edited by 2009dg

Get that email/letter to the OFT. You have tried and still are trying to gain are payment plan based on YOUR circumstances, but theyre not interested. Pay the amounts that you can pay, when you can pay, and as they said, they will be deducted from the total debt.

If they try to take it to court, it will be glaringly obvious to any court that you have been paying the debt, plus are still trying to get a repayment plan, and they are doing everything they can but acknowledge it.

Can do either, but i prefer the form from the stickies.