O.H. MBNA EXPERTO Nnow Aktiv Capitol

Old Cogger
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wow already offering possible discount to settle alledged debt discount, possible clear at purple level, including over 3 payments if you so wish., looks like poss near 50-%

Wonder if I offer to buy this alledged debt for say 10% then chase to make a 450%+ profit as such.

Bromley kent, contact us also @ Chester CH1 9BS, sounds familiar area (MBNA territory).

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Credit To-day- Aktiv Kapital has acquired a non-performing loan portfolio of MBNA debts with a face value of GBP470m. It is a secondary purchase from original buyer Varde.

The portfolio consists of unsecured, non-performing consumer loans with collections in the 12 month prior to completion of over GBP13m.

The accouints are serviced by Experto Credite and it is believed they will remain there for collection.

Bla Bla Bla

• 2 months later...

Have you started receiving letters from Tempus Solutions yet?

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

Have they stopped sending you any letters or contacting you? or you getting fortnightly ones?

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I likewise have one of these MBNA,Varde,Experto,Aktiv, accounts,never did resolve the matter where MBNA in writing stated they had sold the debt to Experto,but Experto stated they where acting for Varde who had purchased the debt from MBNA,never managed to get any letter from Varde confirming they owned the debt,and now Experto act for Aktiv,the whole situation is a mess,and has to be doubtful regarding it's legality.

FS

Mike Hi,Yes aware Experto are/where agents for Varde I pushed Experto to produce documentation that gave them authority to contact me on behalf of Varde and also produce a Letter of Assignment from Varde,got no end of waffle from them but neither documents where produced,their last communication suggested I contact MBNA,my reply was,your client Varde owns the debt according to numerous letters from you ,so you contact them,Varde sold the debt to AK,and so it continues

FS

watch A.K. they move to use N1 thru solicitors to frighten you even without the so called documents they reckon they have in the approach letters, in the hope you panic if you need documents send Recorded Delivery to A.K. Their Henchman it seems is a Steve Glassborow compliance Manager, who deals with Debt collection etc, so address to him?