CAP 1 / Fredricksons

tally_69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PLEASE HELP :shock: ADVICE REQUIRED:???:

Capital 1 have passed my Debt on. Only found out this morning AFTER making my REGULAR on time payment to Capital 1..

I've spoke to Fredriksons trying to arrange payment of regular ammount

They are sending out an Income/Outcome Statement.. What is this.. Sure CAB filled my last 1 out

What do i Do ?????? :?:

What exactly do you/they mean by "passed the debt on"?

Have they sold it or just asked Freds to bully you into paying more?

I wouldn't dream of sending any I&E form to any two bit DCA if they are just hired bully boys. More help on the way I'm sure, but my advice for what it's worth is to get everything reclaimed first, loan/credit card charges and PPI...then see where you are.

Yeah sold it on BUT still took payment this morning.

I'm back to were i was 3 year ago. Panicing over stupid debt, I'm sick already and its only been day 1.

Why would capital 1 pass debt on. It was working so well. :mad2:

They mentioned something about CAB closed my account ???

Thats my weekend Spoilt

What Now

Why would capital 1 pass debt on. It was working so well. :mad2:

They mentioned something about CAB closed my account ???

Don't try to figure out why financal institutions do what they do...that way madness lies.

What exactly did they say about CAB?

Citizens advice have stopped/cancelled my arrangement ???

Other debt payments are going ahead as planned..

3 year back CAB done a Income/outcome statement but dont think they sent it out as i spoke to a differnt advisor at a later date and never dealt wth CAB for at least 2.5 years..

I'm so confused now. What do i do.

The debts only for £520 ??

It sounds to me like you need to get your ducks in a row mate.

My advice (and it is very much based on what I do, not necessarily what is best) would be to get current, correct, balances from each creditor and take over the payments yourself.

If you've heard very little in two and a half years, I wouldn't be surprised if there are charges galore just waiting to be reclaimed.

Just my humble tuppenceworth.

If you've heard very little in two and a half years, I wouldn't be surprised if there are charges galore just waiting to be reclaimed.

Charges waiting to be Reclaimed. :???:

What do you mean ?

@tally: I mean, DCA's (and original creditors for that matter) are notorious for adding on spurious charges, all of which can be claimed back if there is any. Point is, if ou have heard nothing for over two years then you just don't know the state of play.

Sorry mate.. :oops:

Capital 1 have passed my Debt on. Only found out this morning AFTER making my REGULAR on time payment to Capital 1.. I've made this payment regular as clockwork to Capital 1 everymonth for 3 years..

When i 1st started this post i didn't know what the debt was for.. I now know its Crapital 1 :???:

Have you checked yor credit files for this

debt if not do so.

Most of the above is going nowhere.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Sorry mate.. :oops:

Capital 1 have passed my Debt on. Only found out this morning AFTER making my REGULAR on time payment to Capital 1.. I've made this payment regular as clockwork to Capital 1 everymonth for 3 years..

When i 1st started this post i didn't know what the debt was for.. I now know its Crapital 1 :???:

Sounds like Cap. 1 have just got fed up collecting token payments and sold it, that's all. It happens. Send a CCA request to Freds. by rec. delivery and include a PO for the £1 fee. Do not sign it; just initial it..... and see how they respond. Keep off the phone as well.

Checking credit files is a waste of time. Oh... and don't worry about CAB. Handle things yourself from now on. That way you'll know where you stand at all times.

:-)

CCA request letter in CAG library green tab top left on this page.

Check those credit files!!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Check Credit Files ? :???:

Yes it's a reliable way to check status of debts default dates etc.,

How do i check these.

Were do i go etc

Sorry for being so useless

This morning i received a payment card off Fredricksons along with a Financial Statement form to fill out. What should i do. Send a CCA form 1st ?

• 1 month later...

After paying capital 1 a revised payment in which i sorted out with CAB on time every month without fail they passed my debt onto Fredricksons, The reason being was CAB closed my Query / Claim. Fredricksons requested a Financial Statement. Before i done antyhing i sent a prove it letter. I have recieved the Response and they've sent me my original Signed contract with Capital 1. What do i do now. I told them originally i would continue paying what i was paying capital. They sent me a payment Card but also a Financial Statement for me to Fill in.. How do i approch this now.. What Next.. :???:

PS when they sent me my signed contract ( direct from Capital 1 ) there was no letter or anything with it off Fredrecksons :?:

Do you have the agreed payment level with Cap 1 in writing?

It is essential that you keep up these payments, irrespective of what Freds say or threaten.

Are Freds chasing on behalf of Cap1?

Have a read of this – it explains why keeping up your payments is important.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?840-Stop-your-bank-or-lender-breaching-their-instalment-agreement