Claiming JSA trouble

suedes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I submitted a claim for JSA and have had to submit a B16 I did this last Monday. I rang them today to chase and they say they don't have it will look for it and ring me tomorrow.

Im worried as the letter I was sent with the B16 form said that they have to have had it by the 1st march which is Thursday will they close my claim because they have lost it?

I'm beginning to get a little angry now because my claim has been in for nearly 12 weeks and have not received any money from them yet and while we have coped its getting to the point I really need the money.

Thanks

After what appeared to be making some headway the nice people at the job centre have decided that I am not to get any jsa because I have not paid enough NI over the last two years, how can this be when I was on Incapacity benefit?

Is it due to my wife's earnings?

can anyone help?

if they are saying you are not entitled to JSA Conts then in most circumstances you would be entitled to JSA IB, income based

but with you saying

Is it due to my wife's earnings?

It must be then she is working over 24 hours or if under her earnings make your claim to JSA IB EIOR, thats earnings in excess of requirements,

it means you have to much income coming into your household so you dont qualify