Ready for war with BANKSTERS

commando
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks a million Tinkerbelle,

When I send LBA I will put £977 ( which is on prelim ) plus £70 charge in May.

Nothing bounced in April so I thought I had a final figure, the last charge occured in mid March and taken the other day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya

Same time frame for me to , helping o/h with claiming back £5378" FEES HA", claiming £4980, roughly 5 yrs worth so as to be ableto go through SCC,also same with as you with "FEES HA" incured after LBA keep rising.Read somewhere??? to carry on with claim,an when it all sorted a phone call or letter demanding your "ILLEAGL FEES"be returned to your account pronto !! should surfice as the bank now know you are informed,and deadly serious about court acction should they not comply ,:lol::lol: and about time to me dear.have to wait an see eh?

keep the good work up.this is so sweeeeeeet loving every single step

not been this fired up for ages its great

:grin:

Dont get mad :-x get even :)

Hope it goes well mate. Just getting ready to send off my request for repayment of charges letter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4190 - Rjh v Lloyds Tsb.

Dpa Sent (13/04/06).

Statements Recevied (04/05/06).

Preliminary Letter Sent £775 owed! (12/05/06).

Received Standard Reply from Lloyds. (17/05/06).

Posted LBA (31/05/06).

Received Lloyds "Final Response" Letter (03/06/06).

Filed Claim with Moneyclaim for £775+£192.19 interest. (21/07/06)

Lloyds defend claim (23/08/06)

**Lloyds pay up, at last. £1078 (14/11/06)**

Commando - did you get a copy of the letter I mentioned in my thread? Just seeing whether they've adopted a new standardised approach?

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Gang,

Yes reload got exactly same reply as you. I have decided to wait the full 14 days for two reasons

1) It suits me because I wont have to file money claim untill after the end of the month and I will have more money then.

2) I have read all the FAQs and threads on this and I believe that it looks better on you in court. Many times I've read "be as good as your word, no more no less".

I'm sticking to my word and giving them 14 days, so LBA will be in the post by R/D 18/5/06.

Hi Gang,

Sending in LBA today. Not nervous worried or bothered about what lies ahead. Been wiseing myself up on the court proceedure. The more you do the more confident you will be.

Good luck to you all, will keep you posted.

I'm just at the LBA stage. Sending the letter off soon. Good luck with your claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4190 - Rjh v Lloyds Tsb.

Dpa Sent (13/04/06).

Statements Recevied (04/05/06).

Preliminary Letter Sent £775 owed! (12/05/06).

Received Standard Reply from Lloyds. (17/05/06).

Posted LBA (31/05/06).

Received Lloyds "Final Response" Letter (03/06/06).

Filed Claim with Moneyclaim for £775+£192.19 interest. (21/07/06)

Lloyds defend claim (23/08/06)

**Lloyds pay up, at last. £1078 (14/11/06)**

• 2 weeks later...

Manage to get your Moneyclaim filed Commando?

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back,

Sorry I went AWOL my computer packed up completely and its taken untill now to get it fixed. Bet you all thought I got my money back and buggered off without donating.

QUESTION - I could of filed money claim on 2/6/06 can I just go ahead and do it today or will the 20 day delay alter things. In LBA I did not state when I would go to court so I think I am allowed to file money claim today.PLEASE ADVISE.

Personally, I cannot see that it will make any difference.

If anything, surely you have given them extra time to comply with your request

for a refund. If I were in your position I would go ahead and file the claim.

Lusky + nail = hit on head tbh ;)

Welcome back to the forum commando, have to admit I did wonder the other day what happened to you :p

Right just filed on money claim but may have made a mistake. £977.50 charges and £98.96 interest. Total box put £977.50 and paid £80 court charge, ticked box to say I was claiming the interest. Should I have put £1076.46 in the total box.

I did my claim in person at the court and put the total claim + interest in the the total box. Maybe someone who is more au fait with the moneyclaim procedure could advise you. I know there is a fee for amending a claim so perhaps you can withdraw the claim and submit it again? Can someone who is a bit more clued up than me please advise Commando? Failing that Commando give Moneyclaim a call I'm sure they will advise you.

Decided to give them a call tommorow otherwise I think I will loose the £98.96. Sure I read somewhere if your total charges are less than £1000 you pay £80 court fee then add on the 8% interest. Will update you in the morning, thanks for your help anyway.

You need to act fast.

I made the same mistake at the weekend!! Moneyclaim advised me to withdraw my claim & submit a fresh one to avoid £35 amendment fee.

I sent them an email straight away which they replied to at 9.30am on monday morning & also telephoned them to make sure.

I recieved a cheque today from HM Paymaster General to refund my £120 fee for the first claim.

My thread is under kazzaw v Lloyds TSB

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Phoned the court this morning told them I made a mistake with the figures and they advised me to suspend the claim which I have done. They will give me a refund and I have to submit a new claim and pay again, then e-mail them with the old and new case numbers. Going to file new claim in the next few hours and inform B/F of my **** up. Annoying thing is I did it right first time and then changed it.

Ah well, you live and learn. At least you'll know for the next one now :)

Filed a new claim this morning for a total of £1196.46.

£977.50 charges, £98.96 interest and £120 court fee, did'nt include £10 DPAR as the cheque was never cashed.

Last month the bank informed me on the statement that they would be taking £70 from my account on 1/6. Something must be happening in high places because this was never taken.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Commando...just picked up yr thread and wanted to add my support to yr attack.

Like you l was self-employed and a long-standing LTSB customer (over 25 years) and like you they have inflicted serious damage on me and my family thru their thoughtless, greedy actions. They have made me very angry which, as l am pretty laid back normally, is not easy to do!

My company will be joining the campaign with an MOL claim sometime this week.

Keep your powder dry.........and don't take prisoners!

RETALIATION OR WHAT.

This is a personal joint account I'm claiming back charges on. Me and my wife paid off in full and cancelled LTSB C/C's on 3/06.

Had a credit check done today only to find LTSB C/C have informed the reference agency that both accounts are 3 months in arrears ?????????????

Went into local branch today and mentioned it to the useless-ess, I mean the manager-ess. She checked on computer and confirmed it was paid in full and closed. She phoned C/C dept who confirmed it was paid in full and closed. She asked for proof of the entry so I said "do a credit check yourself ". Had to leave the bank at that point but said I would return tommorow.

Now, I could understand if it was paid off last week or even last month due to internal updates or human error the info had not filtered through, but 4 months ago ???? thats very suspect to me. What do you think ?.

Deemed served on 2/7

Acknowledged on 4/7 by Sechiara Clark and Mitchel solicitors, and guess what, they're going to defend in full.

I'm on the final countdown.

Hi commando,

I am at a similar point with my claim:

Deemed served on 24/6/06

Acknowledged on 3/7/06 by "Sechiari Clark and Mitchell (Tsb)".

They are going to defend in full.

My thread is:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/4887-beans-timeline-joint-acct.html

Good luck.

Re 'retaliation or what?', see what you find out tomorrow and go from there. You may wish to search mjanet's thread for 'FSA'.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks