considering going into carcraft and warning people away from them!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
think i might go to my local carcraft to warn people away from them

find out how they can [EDIT] people like they do and sleep at night

and question them about my agreement and how there going to fix it

humm..

I think you will be interfering with the course of their business, I think it would be aggravated trespass! Which means they could call the police and remove you, I think I am right on this.

ARTICLE 10

FREEDOMOF EXPRESSION human rights act

you have the right to hold opinions and express your views on

your own or in a group. This applies even if they are unpopular

or disturbing. This right can only be restricted in specified

circumstances.

as long as the demonstration is conducted in a peaceful way, that is not stopping or intimidating staff by vocal or gesture, and is done off their premisis, then you should be ok

in other words

walk outside with a banner and remain silent

trespass is not a criminal offence, it is civil

it becomes criminal when criminal laws are broken.

an example of this would be to shout scab on a picket line or verbally insult someone

(breach of the peace)

In May 1989 I bought a brand new Nissan 200SX.

By the end of July I'd done 8000 miles and the steering wheel wobbled when you braked. The discs were warped.

I booked it in to be done (under warranty) to be told 'there are none in the country, sorry': this was tuesday.

On the wednesday I was told the service manager would ring me about it... he didn't and I really HATE that.

So on the thursday I told them I was going to park on the road outside their showroom all day long with a big placard saying 'don't buy one of these... no spare parts available'... they told me I couldn't.

So I did it. They came out, called the police, asked me to move, said I was slandering them etc.

To which I pointed out that I was not obliged to move as I was on a public highway without any parking restrictions, and that as far as slandering them went, would they like to point out in what way my sign was untrue? As if it was I woud gladly rewrite it so it was not?

10 minutes later they came out and said to bring it in on the mnoday for the new discs to be fitted FOC... so there WERE some in the country after all.

If you've got the bottle to do it (some company helps) then DO IT... but park where yuo are allowoed to , stick to your guns and BE TRUTHFUL about your case... and keep it calm and peaceful, let them do the shouting. This way you come across as the reasonable one when the trouble starts.

If you do this there's very little they can do to stop you.

Good luck

B

• 2 weeks later...

I brought a car from carcraft 3/11/2011 vauxhall insignia estate, got the car home and throughout the first week had a lot of noise coming from the brakes. Took the car in to carcraft west midlands in December where the mechanic told my partner that the car is dangerous and unsafe.

So carcraft sold me an unsafe vehicle breaching the agreement. Also after going through the figures it looks like carcraft have lied to the finance company about the amount of deposit I paid. Today I have emailed carcraft and I am awaiting there reply, I have the financial Ombudsman working on this also as they are contacting Barclays partner finance. I have an unsafe car and a finance agreement based on a lie. Lots more issues with the car but these are the main issues. Hope to hear from them soon