Re: Help Please - Varde Investments Ireland Court Papers Received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all , apoligies if this is in the wrong place , i have recieved a claim form from northampton county court claiment being VARDE INVESTMENTS IRELAND LT ..this is for a MBNA debt , i have lots of other debt that i have stupidly been ignoring , had lots of letters that i have either been shreeding without operning or simply ignoring , any way should i just ignore this letter , it was sent to my parrents which is were all my mail goes but i dont live their no more , im not on the electoral roll at my current address , i have no car , house , job , savings , or any assets and although this is almost 3 grand they want this is ime ashamed to say one of the smaller debts that i have ..i cant even attend the court in person as i could not afford to travel their and even if i could and i lost , what can they do when i have NOTHING ....should i ignore this ..or perhaps go for a DRO ..ANY advice greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

So i have now had a judgement by default , the case has been transferred to a court nearer to me and ive also recieveed a attatchment to earnings form , which is going to be pointless as im on JSA , am i generally just better to ignore everything to do wuth the courts and this company , i have no property , do not live at the address they have and am not working , have no savings , no possesions , no car etc ...what can they do ??

So i have now had a judgement by default , the case has been transferred to a court nearer to me and ive also recieveed a attatchment to earnings form , which is going to be pointless as im on JSA , am i generally just better to ignore everything to do wuth the courts and this company , i have no property , do not live at the address they have and am not working , have no savings , no possesions , no car etc ...what can they do ??

Not a lot.

Thought so , its just that its causing a lot of stress at the moment between me and my parents , although i dont live their i still have to go every week and pick up letters etc , even if the dca do find were im staying then i still wont let them in and i still have zero possesions etc etc , if i had a job i would consider giving them something but as it is at the moment they and the courts can go whistle