HSBC v Pipster - Court Tomorrow!! *****Discontinued*****

Pipster2797
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No doubt they are as at least 1 guest has sat on this all day.

with regards to the account and the fact I never signed a CCA do they have the right to report info to CRA's and to place a default on the account? I can understand how they could if the account was unenforceable and someone had signed for this, however in this case its been proven that I never signed anything to give them authorisation to report information to CRA's.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good point. Worth another letter!

Did the recon agreement state that signing gave permission to report to the CRAs? If so, and you did not sign – which you have stated clearly in court – they would, IMO, have no right to report data.

Hi Pipster - I just tried to send you a PM but it says I cant.

Can you PM me at all

Thanks

For some reason I cant PM. Thought at first it was because I hadn't deleted any messages but cant seem to at all now. I had PM's from last week.

Not sure what has happened but will try and speak to a member of the site team

Well after what has been a very successful day, I'm going to put my little boy to bed with a book and then have a good few beers before bed. Thanks Again to everyone. :whoo:

I'll keep this thread updated over the costs issue though and going to read newman's thread between tonight and tomorrow

Just doing a little reading on costs and DG

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?324679-DG-Solicitors-acting-unreasonably

My worry is that they will agree to costs and pay it off the balance. Even though I didnt sign an agreement and there isnt one in place. That link is saying I should of sent the costs to the court

Pipster if you have an i phone or HTC or other smart phone then if you have a speaker phone then put them on hands free and it works perfectly. there is always a sound recording app on these phones. I have done this in the past and it works fine. you can then use any free editing software to take out the gaps and the ummms and the time put on hold!!

What a great read and very well done. I bet they felt really smug with their statement but reading your masterpiece knocks the spots of theirs and made them look very silly indeed. Must be demoralising for their highly paid professional legal boffs to get trounced by a mere LiP :-)

Didn't want to put too much on the forum but I have spoke to DG sols.

They wanted to haggle on my costs of £681.20. Offered me £196. Basically said get stuffed. I offered to reduce the amount down to £550 on the condition that she had an answer back for me by 3pm and this was resolved today, failing that the amount i wanted for costs would be £681.20. Just rang her back and she said she would be writing to me today or tomorrow. Simply put it to her that this wasn't the condition and that I would be putting my costs to the court now for £681.20.

So next step is putting my costs in to the court.

She tried to go over old ground during the call and said that I have to realise that there is a debt outstanding here. I just simply said "no there wasn't, nothing was ever signed for". At that point I stopped her dead in her tracks and said we are talking about costs and lets leave it at that!!