please help with my tax credits worry!

j1990
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new to this and I have a problem. I can't sleep properly, feel sick at the thought that tax credits won't believe me basically I moved out of my partners when we split up into a house where I am basically lodging with my daughter. My 'landlord' if you want is a friend of mine that I knew and he was really my best hope of moving out. I took this opportunity in march 2011. I rang tax credits and gave them my new address but they never asked if anyone else was living there other than a partner. We are now in december and me and my friend have started to grow close and were maybe thinking of starting a relationship. I am so scared that tax credits will think I have been lying to them when if we do start a relationship and I add him on to my claim. Cos they will be able to use electoral rolls to see that he's been there right?? I just can't think straight ! Please someone give me advice

Thanks for your help, I'm just gonna ring them and explain my changes, that I have a new partner and his earnings. If we had to tell tax credits of every relationship we had it would be never ending I suppose.