ticketed from vehicle control services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advice needed please, i parked in a carpark today bought a ticket and put in front window. when i got back to my car 1 hr before the ticket ran out a parking enforcer was sticking a fixed charge notice on. i asked why he gave me the notice he said it was because ticket wasnt valid, i opened the door to get the ticket and the draft made it flutter to the floor. i showed it to him and argued that it was valid he then said it wasnt clearly display and that if didnt pay the fine he would get details from dvla and come to my home for payment or remove my car to sell for fine payment. . i can prove the ticket is valid but cant prove it was displayed right.... dont know what to do Please help

Hello there, welcome to CAG.

Stop panicking and take a deep breath. Your among friends here :).

VCS are well-known here if you have a read around the forum. They have no powers and the threats about 'sending the boys round' are rubbish. Only the council or the police can fine you.

Don't bother to appeal, you just risk giving them more information about you, which they will try to use against you.

Please have a read here. You will receive begging letters, but they can't do anything nasty to you. I expect the guys will be along later with more reassurance and advice to ignore them.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

if they have used the word fine in the letter

they are in deep do-do

just ignore them

its not a fine - its a speculaTIVE unvoive

....bog-paper!!....

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...