Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Im nopt sure if Im posting on the right thread or not... so apologies if Im in the wrong place!

Id appreciate some help/advice as still quite new to all this!

I sent a CCA request letter and £1 payment to Marshall ward. They cashed cheque and applied the £1 as a payment to my account. Received a letter dated 19 June saying they were "looking into my complaint." On 13th July I wrote to them and sent the time up letter and informing them account is now in dispute. I then received a letter on 21st July stating "Thank you for your letterof 13.07.09 concerning your complaint in relation to your signed credit agreement. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you." Then goes on to say they will be in contact once a full investigation of my concerns has been made.

Since then I have recieved yet another monthly statement.

What do I do now? Pay now and sit and wait to hear something or send another letter......if so what do I put as I cant seem to find a template letter (or am I just being dim?). Im also receiving default charges whilst this is going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote=Liz Southern;2335172

Hi Liz, Many thanks for the advice. In my last letter to them informing them account was in dispute I did state that the £1 was for no other purpose. At no point have I said to them I was making a complaint....

When I write back to them do I again state that account is in dispute & enclose copy of previous letter? This all gets very complicated!

• 2 months later...
A refreshingly frank opinion and one that I think is right for many people-why worry about a credit file if you have got into debt anyway?

Actually, I rent abroad now, have no liabilities and can move whenever I want, Freedom! you don't HAVE to buy or HAVE to have credit cards!

This comment makes me qite cross to be honest. 6yrs ago my OH had an accident, was no longer able to run his own business and we lost everything. So commitments we had that we were able to comfortably pay gradually became harder and harder to pay and you HAVE to buy food and pay for essentials etc. Please dont assume people have debts just from happily spending money on luxuries - its v.often not the case!

• Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks