Travel is a Right not a Privilege

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the likes of the Middle East, Burma, Russia, North Korea, Cornwall and lots of others, we are free in comparison.

You may be correct to some degree but less developed countries its probably easier to exist without state involvement but my point wasn't really specific to this Country it was an observation that could be used in most developed countries it is not really possible to 'opt out' of society and all of its restrictions and laws you get born and then have to obey like it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome back Flipper.

You haven't explained why you think registering your car with DVLA means they become the owners of the car. Perhaps if you can be clear on this, the rest of your post might make more sense.

I'm genuinely interested.

When you register something with someone you hand over title ownership to that thing. When you register your car with the DVLA they then make you the registered KEEPER NOT the OWNER. By doing so you agree to their Statute laws ie you must tax MOT and insure the car and abide by their rules. By claiming back the ownership you are no longer required to abide by their corporation laws. The United Kingdom Corporation (yes it's a company) impose statutory laws upon all of us and we abide by them because we are wrongly lead to believe that we have to. I was stopped by the Policy Officers earlier this month and I refused to consent to their statutes eventually they left me with a verbal warning. If you don't claim your rights you have none.

No doubt the idiots on here will be making derogatory remarks about me again. But I feel sorry for them that they know no better.

No doubt the idiots on here will be making derogatory remarks about me again. But I feel sorry for them that they know no better.

I must be one of those as I think you are a right --edited --.

Edited by Conniff
edited because the nutter didn't like the truth being told about him.

According to that then we shouldn't be allowed to attend a football match where 40,000 + regularly gather nor a wedding or pop concert or any other gathering with more than 10 people. All of those events can give the Police a cause to suspect a breach of the peace will ensue.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks