HFO Surprise CCJ - Set Aside **WON"". Now for help with the defence please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Richie

No worries, first time is not a pleasant experience but dj's in lower court are only human and look for a fair outcome........ statute is sometimes ignored and seems to be reserved for appeals.

Did the dj indicate reasons for set aside and were you given any indication of what the directions may be for bouncing the original judgment........ set aside means they get a second punt at this [if they've got the b*lls for it, lol]. Directions/orders will prob be in the post to you in the next couple of weeks so don't get binning any docs just yet ;-)

You did well today though, trust me, if it was your first time in front of a dj you deserve a pat on the back and a well earned pint or 6 :-)

Gez

i am having a well earned pint lol

i got the impression that the DJ felt they had not served it correctly as i could show that BC was well aware of My primary address before they sold the debt and that was BC fault not mine also he was very interested in the MTR from both HFO aND aLICE and was using his discreation although there brief kept telling him that he was wrong and i had not real prospect of winning which is when he made his Cayman Island remark as for directions / orders not sure what they are sorry and he said something to me about 14 days but again i dont know what he meant

Remember this is just the set aside - but very well done and a great achievement. We still have to see if they are stupid enough to come back at you

im sure they will CD as i get the impression they are trying to get as much money before a revocation as possible i am emailing Polly ashford to complain about their conduct. is there anything else i should do now like a CCA to put the account in dispute etc ?

Rich

Not sure what the dj was referring to tbh, could have been anything from a bad notice or 14 days for service of orders........ whatever it was you've got the t***ers on the run now....... as for the lightweight counsel [oh dear] poor lamb sounded stressed, lol

Post up as soon as you have sight of orders and you'll be supplied with a sound defence

Gez

Rich

Not sure what the dj was referring to tbh, could have been anything from a bad notice or 14 days for service of orders........ whatever it was you've got the t***ers on the run now....... as for the lightweight counsel [oh dear] poor lamb sounded stressed, lol

Post up as soon as you have sight of orders and you'll be supplied with a sound defence

Gez

what is the meaning of bad /14 day service of notices ? and should i do something in the meantime or just try to rest which i have not done since this started

im sure they will CD as i get the impression they are trying to get as much money before a revocation as possible i am emailing Polly ashford to complain about their conduct. is there anything else i should do now like a CCA to put the account in dispute etc ?

Rich

Copy this one as well................... check your e-mail for details as I'll be taking it off again in about 30 seconds, lol

Edited

Hi Rich

Don't get in a flap, nought to do but await directions.......... bad notice [google brandon/amex]

Yes mate, have a rest and try to chill out............. you've done the hard part and seen the scary monster dj for the human being that he is :-)

Did you get the e-mail address?

Gez

Excuse my intrusion but " bad service " is usually related to the service of a summons on set a sides.

Well done Rich

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Excuse my intrusion but " bad service " is usually related to the service of a summons on set a sides.

Well done Rich

Regards

Andy

Oi............ you're excused, lol............ cldnt work out what the dj was referring to so went for all options mate. Hows you, still trying to catch up with a billion threads? :-)

Gez

Hi Gez

Still trying to get warm :wink:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Do not think this is quite 'won' yet but well on the way. Did you get any details on the TR sol? Also need to see the court papers

Hi CD i just meant the set aside bit as i know from when i was searching originally for help seeing that on post gave me some comfort and the courage to ask for help :oops: as for the brief it was a local bunch and when i presented my defence they said they had no knowledge about MTR and also was quite vocal in asking me why on earth and were does it state in black and white that HFO even need a CCL to buy and collect debts

Hi CD i just meant the set aside bit as i know from when i was searching originally for help seeing that on post gave me some comfort and the courage to ask for help :oops: as for the brief it was a local bunch and when i presented my defence they said they had no knowledge about MTR and also was quite vocal in asking me why on earth and were does it state in black and white that HFO even need a CCL to buy and collect debts

Cheeky feckers don't want to get caught in contempt ............ if they're acting as counsel they are more than aware......... cause as much trouble for them as possible, copy polly and you know who.

Gez

oh yes also they tried and tried to get me to say i owed the debt but i reminded them that as the assignment was illegal they could not profit from a criminal offence and i had not the faintest idea who could possibly own it but i knew without a shadow of a doubt it was not them !!!

Rich

Just state the facts, bullet point their points and yours ............ no need to get too involved, the OFT are well aware of their activities. As for local counsel, thats one for the SRA [concentrate on OFT and your case at the mo tho]. You are the priority in this case, counsel activity can be resolved at a later date.

Gez