help with quickquid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there i am trying to arrange payments to quickquid and they keep sending me this email when i ask for details to set up standing order.the advise ive received from here is never give them new card detailsany help on what i should do next would be very very gratefully received

thanks

Thank you for contacting us to inquire about how to pay off your balance. The acceptable payment methods used by Quick Quid are: Bank Account, Debit Card, PayPal/Credit Card, Bankers Cheque or Cashiers Cheque. Unfortunately, we do not accept pre-paid debit cards, credit cards, standing orders, giro slips, or provide an account number that you can make cash payments into. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The payment plan we can offer is detailed below

You won't get bank details for love nor money... I have heard of them being successfully paid by paypal but personally I don't use itAs another of my creditors I just give them (Quick Quid) the details to set up direct debit give sort code and account number only no other info from account card! - at the end of the day I have it in writing what payments they will be taking so intend to use that if it 'goes wrong' - but I doubt it will because I've already had one direct debit out and it was for the amount agreed - hope this reassures xI now have 2 seperate accounts - one purely for PDL repayments which I only ever keep enough funds in to make the required payments and the other for my wages/income incase I do hit any problems - both are completely seperate (basic bank accounts as well were easy enough to get), as I to can't afford to have my account raided Never give card details.

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)