Who do I send medical report to?

jsdk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have filled my ESA50 form in and am waiting to hear further,I have now received a medical report from my consultant that I wish to send in but do I send it to Atos or to my local Jobcentre?

Thankyou in advance for any help

Thanks for advice but I don't know the address I sent my form to,postcode was CH70 8DP,anyone possibly know the address please?I've had a letter regarding my medical but that came from Bootle,would it be worth sending there?

Mark each page with your NI (National Insurance) number & (if you want to) ESA at the top. That's what I did with my sick notes.

Call the BDC which should be on all the stuff you've received from the DWP and ask. Then send to the BDC and what ever address for ATOS if they give one. If it gets to one it should be recorded than passed to the other and vice versa.

Send copies and remember to mark each page with your NI number.

If you can send them with free proof of posting receipt from the post office (no point in recorded!) and always call the BDC 4-7 days after sending to check for receipt.

NI number on every sheet is important as it's that number which links it to your claim. I was advised to add ESA so that it's clear what it's for and where it should go if it gets lost.

Recorded & signed for is pointless and will actually delay receipt so don't waist your money.

Hi everyone,

I have filled my ESA50 form in and am waiting to hear further,I have now received a medical report from my consultant that I wish to send in but do I send it to Atos or to my local Jobcentre?

Thankyou in advance for any help

Could I ask a question of you please. I am desperately trying to find where to get evidence from that would confirm what my needs are for DLA. I know you are claiming ESA, but does your consultants report for your benefit, say the things you can't do that are the descriptors for the test, like picking up a £1 coin, or move a wheelchair round?