Postcard from NCO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i recently had a postcard from NCO saying a fellow called MR Russel will be coming to my home tomorrow (wednesday) am i gonna get a visit or is this a bluff i have never had any letters or calls from them i have no idea what its about i know i have some debts but this is the first thing i have had from NCO

Please reply

Mike

i recently had a postcard from NCO saying a fellow called MR Russel will be coming to my home tomorrow (wednesday) am i gonna get a visit or is this a bluff i have never had any letters or calls from them i have no idea what its about i know i have some debts but this is the first thing i have had from NCO

Nobody will come but why don't you send them an invoice for taking the day off tomorrow, as you had to be home for Mr Russel?

Highly unlikely anybody will turn up, its just a scare tactic to get you to calls them.

If by any slim chance one of their doorstep thieves does turn up, tell him the doorsteps there GET OFF IT and shut the door.

NCO/RMA doorstep botherers are not Bailiffs and have no powers whatsoever, so tell um to take a hike

Hi

Please reply

Mike

My dog got to this RMA card first.

RMA.jpg

Actually it might have been addressed to Fido better check don't want any CCJs they may Levy him !!!!

My Doctor says that I don't suffer from Paranoia

But I know what he's really thinking !!!

Hi all

Just a question on NCO Calling cards. Obviously there are designed to intimidate people. If you type in NCO Europe Ltd as per the company name on the card it pretty well comes up Debt Collection Agency on the 1st page of Google. I have had, approaching a dozen cards so far, mostly received via Mail forwarding to my parents house, but also sent to previous addresses. I thought debt collectors were not supposed to advertise your situation to all and sundry.

Does not worry me but for some people it's a big issue.

Cheers

PS Only 1830 days to go now :)

My Doctor says that I don't suffer from Paranoia

But I know what he's really thinking !!!