Fresh Start, who are they?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm currently with the help of CAG dealing with debts.

This afternoon I had a phone call from Tom from Fresh Start who said he had been passed my number by a 3rd party, I tried to ask who the 3rd party was & the cheeky sod asked if I had any debts I was struggling to pay? I replied that I did have debts but wasn't struggling to pay them as the accounts were being disputed!! This completely threw him, so I politely said goodbye.

3hours later I get a call from another Tom from Fresh Start on my old mobile number, saying he's not a loan company & again asked if I had any debts, I said Oi!! I've spoken to you earlier & I'm quite happy dealing with things on my own, I tried to say goodbye again & could hear him shouting down the phone if I was paying my debts!!!:!:

I'm now very bemused as to who Fresh Start are?

Edited by pojo81

A quick google brings this up

Looks like they're a debt management company, I would steer well clear.

http://www.fsfm.org.uk/

I have had personal dealings in the areas I comment on, however, I am not a lawyer. Any advice I give is without prejudice and is merely my opinion based on the information I have gleaned from my experiences, understanding and interpretation of the law. You should always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional.