Davies Loss Adjusters in Cardiff

Agnettio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm having awful problems with Davies Loss Adjusters in Cardiff in relation to extensive water damage in my house. If anyone else has had difficulties with this company I'd be grateful if you would get in touch.

Edited by Agnettio

Hello and Welcome, Agnettito.

I've started a new thread for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 7 months later...

hi there i am ahving very similar problems wondering if yoru problem is now sorted out maybe you could contct me so we can discuss who was yoru insurer

I'm having awful problems with Davies Loss Adjusters in Cardiff in relation to extensive water damage in my house. If anyone else has had difficulties with this company I'd be grateful if you would get in touch.

was wondering if you have been able to contact richard yet many thanks

Hi Paul, I posted back on the other forum for you the other day...!!

I wrote: "Hi Paul, You need to post 15 times to send private emails, do this, and your welcome to send me your number. Agnettio has said your in trouble with a claim. Please just be advised I am limited with what I can say online and can't discuss my claim at present. But if someone needs help and there is no regulator for Loss Adjusting Companies to go to, then basic discussion here should be fine. What was your claim for and what Loss Adjusting Company are you with?

Post a few more times in reply to this and then you can send me a private message......

richard

i have just realised that what you say makes perfect sense, there is no control with these companies and they pretty much do and say what they like, given the society and culture that we currently live in, where else would it be the case that there is no accountability

how long did it take you to settle in the end was it what you were expecting