AQ STAGE - lloyds tsb

clare77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI ALL

bit of advice really - followed all stages through - got all usual letters from lloyds fobbing you off and wasting time then delaying by getting extra time for defence to be filed

eventually got my allocation questionnaire will i have filled in and will return to court tomorrow - in th meantime from me fillling my court order originally to AQ stage they have slapped anothe £350 in charges onto my account

what do you think i should do about these charges?

also what will happen now once the court receive my AQ?

what chance do i have of refund?

i have made no contact with the bank & dont intend to - i await payment in full!

fingers crossed

also i am thinking of claiming my visa charges from lloyds too - shall i wait for the outcome of this claim before i start up another one

thanks for all advice & help

clare

they have slapped anothe £350 in charges onto my account

what do you think i should do about these charges?

Start another claim when this one is settled, although they will almost certainly close your a/c so it's strongly recommended you open a parachute a/c. See here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/13832-do-you-need-parachute.html

also what will happen now once the court receive my AQ?

See section 8/9 here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

what chance do i have of refund?

100%

also i am thinking of claiming my visa charges from lloyds too - shall i wait for the outcome of this claim before i start up another one

Start whenever you like.

Start another claim when this one is settled, although they will almost certainly close your a/c so it's strongly recommended you open a parachute a/c.

Are they really closing that many accounts?:-|

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

Not in the first instance, but I think Micheal is saying that they probably would if you were to claim for a second time on the same account. I would certainly agree that this would be a strong possibility, and a parachute account is always a good idea.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Aha...

Good morning Clare, good morning Gary and Michael.

I am all for parachute accounts but in a way (especially long term) I have a concern that it will mean that people have more accounts and therefor more difficulty mnaging them and then will end up paying more charges anyway. The charge I had levied against me this weekend was because amazon took money from an old account that I didn't even realise was listed with them. Completely my mistake and stupid but all these charges creep up by stealth...

C

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

checked today

i have received £500 additional bank charges

when/if they pay me out tht is £500 off my winning cost

i have opened up a new account which is up & running fine

just wondered if there is anyway of notifying lloyds before hand that i wish to claim for the extra £500 - can you add to your claim once at AQ stage

i am one of the lucky ones and i am exempt from paying court costs so i could take them to court over & over again - doesn't really faze me its just the 3 months waiting that gets you down.

i am also going to contact them for visa statement s - how much do i pay for these???

does anyone know how much capital one charge for copy statements????

any one else had refund ??

how long from completing AQ to receiving monies

good luck to everyone else

hi all

i have cancelled all direct debits and credits onto my lloyds account

now use my new hsbc fine on a smooth day to day running

i have changed all my child benefit monies over to hsbc too as for the last 3 months not used any of it as it is paying my charges - i got charged £500 chaarges this month i only put 700 in to pay the bills so there is never enough to pay my bills and the whole viscous circle starts again - no payment - incur charges - no payment again - incur more charges

it is ridiculous

me & my husband get 14k to keep mortgage going and raise 2 young kids and in 2 years totalling 28k income lloyds have had 4k of it.

i am going for the lot now - all my old visas - can i still claim even if visa account was closed last year?????

sod em' i will just keep taking them all to court

Hi Clare,

Firstly, I'm going to point you in the direction of the FAQ's and step by step instructions, as most of the questions you have asked are covered within them; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/24031-frequently-asked-questions.html, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html.

With regard to the recent £500 of charges, you have 3 options.

a) contact the court and get your claim amended to include the £500. This will cost you a non-refundable fee of £35.

b) if/when you receive an offer of a settlement, you could try to negotiate the recent charges into it too. This is unlikely though, as SC&M have been reluctant to do this of late.

c) make sure you DO NOT sign a 'no future claims' condition on this settlement, and start the process all over again for the extra £500.

To obtain copy statements from any bank will cost you £10 if you make a 'subject access request' as per the template in the library. Again though, this is all covered in the FAQ's.

In many cases (myself included) Lloyds offer a settlement a couple of weeks after the A/Q deadline, but they do drag some cases on for longer than this.

Hope this helps.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

thanks for that

rang lloyds today to request visa statements - because it is a visa that has been closed for 6 months they want £6 for each copy statement

for the amount of statements i require its costing me £92 (now they are gettin wise)

also spoke to court today and they told me i cant add the £500 on now its too far into claim - will have to make seperate claim

i wont agree to any conditions as i want to claim visa & this extra £500

does anyone know - can i claim charges on an account that has been closed for 2 years??

Hi Clare77, yes you can claim for an account that is closed I believe. First and foremost I think the £6 for each copy statemnt is wrong...I think they are obliuged under the Data Protection Act to give you all the information they hold on you. The MAXIMUM they can charge you is £10 for this. Read the FAQ and see this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-data-protection-act-subject.html to the tempkate for SAR.

Good luck...keep reading....

Saj x

SEE MY THREAD HERE...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7358-saj-lloyds-tsb.html

Data Protection Act letter sent recorded delivery 15.5.06

Compliance 1.06.06

PAR letter sent recorded delivery 7.06.06

1st denial received 13/6/06

LBA letter sent recorded delivery 21.06.06 (received 22/6)

Moneyclaim filed 7/7/06, Served 15/7/06

Allocation questionaire returned 28/8/06

Court date 1st December :lol:

SETTLED UNCONDITIONALLY IN FULL 5.10.06

Hi Clare.

You can claim back up to 6 years.If you are going for the Credit card remember to add up those charges for overlimit fees and late payment fees.You can get those back.One thing though on the interest.On the credit card,claim back the interest at the contracted compounded rate.That is the APR they charged you at that time.This will give you a better return than the 8% at the Moneyclaim stage.Remember you can't claim both.On your statements it shows the interest you paid in small print normally at the bottom.

Eg.. 1.567%....If you times that by 12 it gives you the APR at that time.The bank charged you this so claim it all back.Works both ways as i see it. On th AQ put down that you are claiming contractual compounded interest.The other thing is the new spread sheets Vampiress did are in the template library to help you work it all out.

The other thing is you only pay £10 in Total for all the statements.Ask for an S.A.R.(Subject Access Request).They are not allowed to charge you anymore than that.

Good luck

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Clare.

One thing though on the interest.On the credit card,claim back the interest at the contracted compounded rate.That is the APR they charged you at that time.This will give you a better return than the 8% at the Moneyclaim stage.Remember you can't claim both.On your statements it shows the interest you paid in small print normally at the bottom.

Eg.. 1.567%....If you times that by 12 it gives you the APR at that time.The bank charged you this so claim it all back.Works both ways as i see it. On th AQ put down that you are claiming contractual compounded interest.The other thing is the new spread sheets Vampiress did are in the template library to help you work it all out.

Ukaviator

Getting a little carried away here I think. For a start credit card interest is not compounded, and in any case contractual interest should not be claimed unless the claiment fully researches and understands the issues involved and the possible implications of doing so. One step at a time! The copy statements will only cost you £10 though if you make an official SAR, but again, all this is covered in the FAQ's.