UK Parking Administration Office Ltd - parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I have received a £60 parking fine from Uk Parking Administration Office Ltd Pudsey for parking without a valid permit or authority. My family own a pub and I have a permit to park in the car park. I have realised today that there are two seperate companys who man this car park, so it looks like my permit is limits to three spaces right at the back of the pub. Those spaces were full today so i parked very near by at the side of the pub.

They are threatening that if i dont make the £60 payment wthin 10 days they will contact DVLA to get my details and fee's will increase to £3 per day and will be added until court action is taken.

They then threaten that they will contact a bayliff and debt collection agency.

I also notice on the ticket that they say I have been parked in church street, which it is not it's barrow street.

I'm unsure how to go about this and have read some sites that advise to ignore all contact. Its quite a worry and I would like to know if anyone can advise me on what to do please

Many thanks

its just loo paper you have recieved,, ignore,, and ignore all future correspondance from various so called agencys,, threatening everything from fines to firing squad,, nothing can/will be done to you,, these people rely on us to panic and be frightened into paying useless invoices,, as,remember it is not a fine.,,you have recieved ,,a PARKING charge notice,,a worthless piece of paper,,,,if it were ,,a PENALTY charge notice (issued by police and traffic wardens),,,then its a different matter,,,relax.