Mortgage arrears barclays

Joanne1989
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our business relies on the utmost integrity and mutual trust as outlined in our values section 1 and rules section 3 it is therefore essential we all maintain standards of conduct laid out in this handbook. Ask you line manager if in any doubt

A failure to abide by the standards of conduct will result in disciplinary action being taken, including dismissal

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final oral ??? are you sure that's what they call it ? are you quoting from the disciplinary policy and do you have a copy of it?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

They put a flowchart on the intranet that everybody can view and they have the informal or formal and I have already been advised it will probably be heard at stage one or stage 2. I have world for the last 9 years with a clean record and wouldn't like this tainted.

If worse comes to worse would I be better resigning?

And how would this affect mortgage etc.

I am off anyway on holiday and days off 26-30 then 2nd-12th

Sorry, I'm trying to get the events in the right order:

When did you make the "mistake"

When were you spoken to about it ? and who is dealing with this disciplinary?

When were you told your job was going to be made redundant ? and who told you that ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, should receive a letter about a meeting to discuss the situation. On no account should you resign, it would affect any entitlement to claim benefits if you leave your job by resigning.

You may be looking on the black side at the moment, if you have been there for 9 years (I thought you said 4 in an earlier post?), with a good work record (although you said you had a disciplinary before?) then I wouldn't think you's be dismissed.

How long have you worked there , is it 4 years or 9 ?

How long have you worked there , is it 4 years or 9 ?

4 years, yes they said they will send a letter to me. I have stopped putting my children into their creche also as I said if I were to get dismissed I couldn't afford them to go.

Either way I will be able to make my mortgage payment this month as I'll get paid

Paid a payment today. If it is likely I will get dismissed would it be advised to resign? I have holiday until 12th September.

Was it this month's mortgage payment ?

I don't think you're a wreck at all, I think you are very stressed and scared by both the mortgage and work situations. I know it's easy for us all to say you should try and look on the bright side, but I also know it's hard for you to do that.

However, at the moment you still have a job, are getting paid and there is no legal action regarding the mortgage. Try to stay positive.

What does is actualy say - can you type it out please?

Did you say you'd made a payment yesterday ?

Yes they gt rest yesterday

Sorry, I don't understand that bit - did you make the monthly payment plus the amount towards the arrears?

OK, you need to write to them stating that you have already sent a proposal and started to make payments in line with it.

Gather together the following and take phototocopies:

The letter and budget sheet you sent them with your proposal in June

The letter you sent then in August

Print out's from your bank account showing the payment you made in July and the one in August.

I will draft a letter for you to send and you will need to affix copies of the documents I have listed above

It means that they've churned out another of their standard computerised letters which is why you need to write to them to point out that you are already paying towards the arrears in accordance with the payment arrangement you wrote to them offering.