Northampton County Court Claim form received - help please! **Claim dismissed**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again DonkeyB! I paid for an order to either disclose or strike out. The court ordered for them to disclose by the 15th or it would be struck out, they sent the letter quoted above saying that they could not comply as their client could not obtain the required documents. I shall see what the court says regarding costs when it writes to me.

Regardless of whether i get the costs in the end, i think its good that newcomers to the forum can see from this instance that even for amounts as high as this (over £15,000) DCAs etc may not have the documents they state they are relying on to prove their case.

Is there anything else you would advise me to do at this point?

Many thanks again,

AngryApe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As donkey states only the Solicitor as stated the case be dismissed.Check with the Court on the status of the claim and see if the claimant has issued a NoD.

If not as per Donkeys advise.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread