HFO Services and old welcome car finance

shellq
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coledog

Thanks

The time ran out on July 13th which was 12 days plus two for posting etc as per the advice on here. It's the 15th now so I gave them a couple of extra days.

I'll get the letter sent today.

Thanks

AS it's HFO send recorded and us track and trace to ensure it's been delivered.:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I always send letters to HFO recorded and I never sign the letters. I know they have a sneaky way of cut and pasting signatures on to CCA's. My signature is very difficult to sign anyway so if they do I'll know.

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Quick update on my problem with HFO.

HFO have confirmed that my 'account' IS statute barred and that no further action will be taken and my 'account' will be flagged with a statute barred status and parked. No further correspondence will be sent to me regarding this account.

Looks like my persistence, 6 letters, the help from you guys and the FOS letter finally hit the nail on the head.

I'm going to keep the letter in a safe place just in case. You never know what may happen in the future.

Thanks for all your help and good luck to anyone else who takes on HFO Services. :-)

Good news shell, keep that letter secure, in case it

crops up again from some other chancer:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I've had no alerts from credit expert and everything is fine with my rating.

I'm just happy that it's over and I no longer need to deal with them.

Thanks for your help.

It's in a very safe place alongside all the other letters I've received and sent. Trading Standards also have copies of my letters and HFO's letters. TS also sent a letter to HFO so they were hit from all angles.

Hopefully everyone else who is receiving HFO letters will take some comfort in knowing that the little person can win.

Just checked with experian and there's nothing on my report.

I use credit expert and they text and email me if someone tries to do anything with my account. I'll keep an eye on it just in case.

:madgrin: