Free Usenext trial problem.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a similar question that i hope someone might be able to answer.

I signed up to the free Usenext trial a long time ago and was unaware that they automatically renewed the account after it had expired. Sadly, perhaps to my cost, i had forgotten about the Usenext service and as such i believe some payments may have been withdrawn from my account. My question is whether i can be charged for a service that i have neither used nor had knowledge of being a part of?

I fear that the answer i might receive is simply that it was my own fault for not properly reading the terms and conditions and that, regardless of my lack of use for this service, i am still legally bound to pay.

Any light that could be shed on this matter would be greatly appreciated..

Also, i apologise if this has been posted in the wrong area and if my question proves to be a stupid one.

Hello and Welcome,

I've started a new thread for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Dear featsirswish,

First of all we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had with Usenext.

In order to gain access to the usenet via UseNeXT you need to sign up on our website. After that you enter the free trial period which lasts for 14 days. As mentioned several times during the sign up process as well as in the TOS (which you accepted) you have to cancel our service during the trial period if you do not want your membership to be converted into a paid contract. You can cancel anytime via mail, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

As you already mentioned you did not cancel your Account during the free trial period. Since we highly value customer satisfaction, we would like to ask you to send an e-mail with your account details to mediarelations(at)aviteo.de. If you did not use your Account after the trial period, we will make a full refund.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have also been charged after a trial of your services. I cannot afford the amount that has been debited as I am only on disability allowance. I was aware of the terms and conditions and had phoned up your 24hr support number to cancel. I have still been charged. I have emailed your support team and advised of the situation but it seems I am not getting anywhere. I do want to join a newsgroup like yourselves but just wanted a trail for now to test speed until I am in a better financial situation and this payment being taken out has left me with no means to live on. I have not used the service at all and even though I cancelled my account is still active and I was charged. Can you please authorise a refund on my account please. I have also emailed the address in the previous post. Thank you in advance, Dave.

do a chargeback if its a visa card

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes

go do it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dear Dave,

First of all we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had with Usenext.

Unfortunately you cannot terminate your account via telephone, but you can cancel anytime via mail, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

As you already saw, customer satisfaction is very important to us. You mentioned that you wrote an email to "mediarelations(at)aviteo.de". Until now, we did not receive an email with your description. We hope to hear from you soon to find a satisfactory solution.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

Dear Dave,

Unfortunately you cannot terminate your account via telephone, but you can cancel anytime via mail, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

As you already saw, customer satisfaction is very important to us. You mentioned that you wrote an email to "mediarelations(at)aviteo.de". Until now, we did not receive an email with your description. We hope to hear from you soon to find a satisfactory solution.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

Thank you for your response. I have sent the email to the address mediarelations @ aviteo . de. I am yet to hear a response. Surely I can simply pm you my account number and you can issue the refund as this is the only solution I require. I simply signed up through the link below where it advertised that you supply unlimited legal downloads of movies etc. After some googling to seek help with this matter I have found this is misleading and yours is a totally differnet service to advertised here. Please advise if you can just simply refund my account and save me any further inconvenience and time persuing the matter. I am also sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused yourselves this is simply a misunderstanding and should not be this hard to resolve. I have not used your service since you charged me so a refund should be simple. Thanks in advance Dave.

link which I used - www .legalmoviefull .com/get-unlimited-quality-movie-downloads-with-usenext/

Edited by dave2014

• 11 months later...

I've just had this issue myself. Just contacted UseNeXT and hopefully will get a reply soon. I'll have to update this with what happens.

*Edit*

To add on.

After creating the account, I went to paypal and did my usual check of seeing if it was a recurring payment setup and to my finding there was none, so I had thought I was safe. Well that was until a few hours ago when I just noticed that I've had a paypal charge of £84 or so and as a student I simply cannot afford that.. I have my flat to pay for and food

**EDIT**

I'll go make my own thread instead of bumping this one relating to someone elses issue

Edited by Colonel_Black
I'll go make my own thread instead of bumping this one relating to someone elses issue