HFO Services/Barclaycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the old stamp used by HFO/Turnbull Rutherford to send out correspondence from their office in Wimbledon, SW19. TR have moved to Chiswick so we cannot work out why they are still using the SW19 frank for these letters (they must still have credit on it or something)

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I have had 3 letters from Roxburghe. I sent recorded delivery another letter yesterday and a copy of the SB letter to HFO which got there today as they signed for it today. I then received a text message this morning with

"Urgent: MR XX XX XX please call Roxburghe on 0193233xxxx, quoting reference xxx. This is not a sales message"

Obviously I wont respond and keep everything in writing, but why would they text and how did they get my mobile number?

Should they be contacting me at all as they haven't proved any debt, provided any proper paperwork and it is SB?

All advice would be most welcome.

Ignore them but report this to OFT. Same advice as I have just given Batleyboy

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?273801-HFO-have-today-contacted-me/page13

They are not going anywhere with this - just using some 'harassment' to 'persuade' you to part with some cash! See if they respond to your correspondence and keep copies of everything - including any reply envelopes. It all goes into your OFT complaint!

donate

Common form of 'blanket' harassment. If they have your number why not call you? It is possible they are not sure that this is actually your correct number, depending on were they got it from.

If they do phone - do not answer any questions and tell them to buzz off!

donate

WHY DO THE oft DO NOTHING TO THESE PEOPLE, THERE ARE COMPLAINTS COMPLAINTS!!

The various HFO companies are being investigated by the OFT, their licences are either minded to revoke or minded to refuse.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

It is necessary to keep the complaints coming regarding Turnbull Rutherford, HFO and Rox! It is being dealt with, I believe, but the wheels of government etc.....

donate

• 1 month later...

Hi Subscribers,

OK, Roxburghe wrote to me over 6 weeks ago saying that it was on hold until they investigated the complaint. Nothing until today where they produced old statements which shows the last payment date making the it statutory time barred and asking me to make contact to arrange payment.

Any suggestions out there?

Hi Subscribers,

OK, Roxburghe wrote to me over 6 weeks ago saying that it was on hold until they investigated the complaint. Nothing until today where they produced old statements which shows the last payment date making the it statutory time barred and asking me to make contact to arrange payment.

Any suggestions out there?

What was the date of the last payment, as shown on the statements? Did they send anything else?

What was the date of the last payment, as shown on the statements? Did they send anything else?

I think we thought that this would become SB last December/January? Is this the case?

donate

I think we thought that this would become SB last December/January? Is this the case?

Just wondering if they’ll try the old ‘the default date is the date we work from’ rubbish, then say it was defaulted last week.

It should be unrecorded by now, as advised way back – if your last payment was in Nov 2005, a default should have been recorded with the CRAs within six months of the first payment being missed – ie. June 2006. It is now June 2012 – it should be gone by now.

You should demand to know why the default with the CRAs was not recorded within fair time, and demand that any reference to the account now be removed – threaten legal action if they do not remove it.

I know it’s only two months extra, but all worth complaining about.