Account is now with the NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello - I'm kind of new to this so i don't know if i'm posting in the right place. I've also had this problem but with choice/NDR aswell. Except i had a payment plan with choice around 4 months ago of £45.41 a month, as i had a part time job this was affordable at the time. I recently lost my job around 3weeks ago and told them what happened. The lady on the phone said i never even set up a payment plan. So i've been charged £12 late fee for the past 4 months even though i had set up a payment plan with them. They said they didnt even have a record of this and that my account is now with the NDR. I deffinatly spoke to someone about a payment plan 4months back and arranged it for £45.41 a month! Argghh! I have looked on my statements and i have been charged £12 late fee's!! I phoned NDR and set up a new payment plan as i have lost my job and cannot afford hardly anything. They said £30 for the first month then £60 for the next 6 months!! Without a job i cannot afford this!! What can i do?.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you Holly

Hello and Welcome,

I've started a new thread for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi, Holly.

Like Rebel says, they cannot make you pay any more than you can afford, you should also re-claim those £12 charges, you'll find a letter to send them in this link..........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?562-Credit-Store-Card-Letter-Template

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am posting this on a few of the Shop Direct posts as I have been working on 3 claims on behalf of a relative and want everybody who has been charged by them to reclaim their charges and all applicable interest as these are possibly the most arrogant of all the companies I have dealt with and will firstly refuse your requests and then as it goes on breach the court procedures and ignore the judges requests until they ultimately settle as of they have no defence and no desire to go in front of a judge.

The final outcome on the claims is posted below as the e-mail sent to me for my relative.

Shop Direct have still not paid the sums stated in the e-mails in full and have part paid so still looking to court.

Please click the star if this is informative and feel free to contact or reply to this post for any assistance.

I have just advised the defendant to make the following account credits, which I believe satisfy your *******'s claims:

Claim No 1QT08206 re account ref ******** (Littlewoods)

Credit to the account of £175.79

Claim No 1QT09646 re account ref ******** (Very)

Credit to the account of £251.72

Claim No 1QT24916 re account ref ******** (Choice)

Credit to the account of £137.12 - to include the charge of 30/4/11.

I understand that the adjustments will take place on Monday.

Regards

• 2 months later...

Hi

Glad to hear of your success. I would be grateful for any assistance. A debt of 200 pounds in March 2009 and it is now 875 pounds. I wrote to them in July 2009 on advice of CCCS offering a token payment as I am in severe financial difficulties. They refused and the debt has steadily increased. I have received several charges for debt collection letters, missed minimum payments. I don't know if I signed a credit agreement. I don't know where to go from here and any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Which branch of Shop Direct is the account with? Do you have your previous statements?

Hi

Glad to hear of your success. I would be grateful for any assistance. A debt of 200 pounds in March 2009 and it is now 875 pounds. I wrote to them in July 2009 on advice of CCCS offering a token payment as I am in severe financial difficulties. They refused and the debt has steadily increased. I have received several charges for debt collection letters, missed minimum payments. I don't know if I signed a credit agreement. I don't know where to go from here and any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Which branch of Shop Direct is the account with? Do you have your previous statements?

Hi

Its with Additions Direct, I think I started the account when it was Argos additions. I have most of the statements from the debt was accrued (BNPL added to account in March 09) until presemt

Thats good then because they charge about 40% interest!! You need to list all the £12 charges they have applied and calculate the interest based on the rate on your statements you can use this for the calculations http://www.bllaw.co.uk/services_for_businesses/insolvency_and_recovery/simple_interest_calculator.aspx.

Mail me if you are struggling with anything