Warrant applied for please help CANCELLED

kilkenny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No expert on this but googled the information you gave...... try looking at these links

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/28/notes/contents

Hope that helps and that some caggers come along that can help further.

Edited by silverfox1961
removed commercial link

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - we went to court on thursday the judge said he had no power over the FSA as they are the regulatory authority. The lender has now got to apply back to the FSA to get permission to come to Court to fight us - I will update as the case goes along so as to help other caggers.

That's great news Kilkenny, I know how complex your case is and the stress the lender has subjected you to. It's also important to note that the judge knew exactly what to do (some of the old duffers have no idea when cases aren't following the "normal" course). It's clear the FSA wouldn't have placed a restriction on the lender for no reason - hopefully you get the win you deserve in the end.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 1 year later...

I am being threatened with bankruptcy for a mortgage shortfall if I am declared bankrupt I will lose my job. Are there any alternatives. Having just started life again after repossession am worried sick that if made bankrupt and then lose job once again will lose my home because can't afford rent - can anyone offer me any advice

Thanks and I am trying but even though they know i have no assets they will do it anyway they are a company who we reported to the fsa and the fsa subsequenlty banned them - still they carry on after selling our home they now say we owe them £325,000 and rising.

Hi I am not an expert but have had some similar experience we had our home repossesed and large debt to mortgage company around 100k.

You mention reposession and they have sold your home so you must be renting somewhere. We wrote to them after many letters disputing the figures the interest charges asking for these to be taken off ! and due to our low income and inability to pay we completed a form which clearly demonstrated we had no available income to pay them . In fact we discovered we are minus each month as we struggle to budget. You will find the same you can ONLY pay what you can afford and that will be neglible and writ

if you do not own the place you are living in and only rent and have no assets Remember that you are entitled to LIVE i.e. pay rent and bills food shopping smoke even buy a lottery ticket ! and a beer and more as a Human Right !.

By writing to them and demonstrating your willingness to pay but cannot pay they will have no choice. I would write to them saying willing to pay but don,t have it or only a very small amount . This should prevent them going for bankruptcy ! I THINK !

Bankruptcy means they DO NOT GET PAID ! so they would not really want that.

We did it and they then set aside the debt until such time that we can pay the debt (which we don,t see ever being possible).

Although in our case with other debts appearing we are now seriously looking at Bankruptcy so as to get rid of these debts .

Please wait for some good experienced messages from others this is just a personal message but based on my experience.

Hang IN There !

Thanks and I am trying but even though they know i have no assets they will do it anyway they are a company who we reported to the fsa and the fsa subsequenlty banned them - still they carry on after selling our home they now say we owe them £325,000 and rising.

So they are no longer regulated? Doesn't that mean that they can no longer undertake their work?