HFO/Turnbull Rutherford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Samu

I was puzzled because you implied there may be a reason NOT to defend this! Irrespective of all else going on around you – which you know we are considerate of, and of course sympathise with – it’s a no-brainer. The sale from HFO Cayman to HFO Ireland was illegal by statute, and yes, we can prove it with the OFT’s own records.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Samu

I was puzzled because you implied there may be a reason NOT to defend this! Irrespective of all else going on around you – which you know we are considerate of, and of course sympathise with – it’s a no-brainer. The sale from HFO Cayman to HFO Ireland was illegal by statute, and yes, we can prove it with the OFT’s own records.

Thanks Donkeyb, No, I wasn't implying I wasn't going to defend, maybe I worded the details incorrectly. Apologies for the misunderstanding and I agree it's a no-brainer.

Does the same apply to HFO Cayman to HFO Capital Ltd as well?

It’s the same – HFO Capital Ltd (Cayman Islands) to HFO Capital Ltd (Ireland). The companies have EXACTLY the same name. I believe HFO were hoping nobody would notice this, but a few of us have queered their pitch.

It’s the same – HFO Capital Ltd (Cayman Islands) to HFO Capital Ltd (Ireland). The companies have EXACTLY the same name. I believe HFO were hoping nobody would notice this, but a few of us have queered their pitch.

I thought as much but wanted to get your expertise. Thanks....

Hi DB,

You were up late. Thank for this very interesting and important thread. Is it possible for me to PM you? I don't know if the rule has changed.

I'm visiting Wimbledon this afternoon, shall I go and see if our friends are still at their alleged address or if there has been any movement there? I have about 3/4 hour between appointments to kill and they are 'on the way'....

My thoughts exactly, be worth a look see - I have the address in my phone and will report back when I get home (about 6ish tonight). Seeing a job agency there so fingers crossed they may have some work for me.

Keep it all on your thread, samu. Post any queries here.

Ok DB. I've sent off the CPR letter recorded still no response yet as per all my correspondence to them.

Just for some clarification, am I correct is thinking I have 28 days to complete my defence? The claim form was dated 10 May which gives an additional 5 days to act as the official date of is being served, is this correct?

So, am I correct in thinking the defense have to be completed no later than 10 June? I have acknowledged the claim form last week.

Thanks for all your help!

Sounds about right, but we'll get it in before then.

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated. I can then be able to grieve for my dad in peace with no other distractions.

Should I draft up something for you to see hopefully early next week or over the weekend?

Thanks again!

Yes, look through the dozens of similar threads and see what you can pull together. Really just need bullet points for now.

HI DB,

I've managed to look at several thread and my goodness there is a lot to take in, however, as promised here are some bullet points as promised:

1. No acknowledge to any of my letters

2. No reponse to my CCA request (and this is stated in the CC form)

3. Possibly no response to my CPR31 request letter

I can't think of anything else. Please let me know your experience thoughts. Thank you so much for all your help in dealing with these horrible people.

Hi just thought i would say it can be very hard to get your head around all of this, i am at about the same stage as you :( take all the help you can get from DB,COLEDOG and the rest of the HFO fan club GOOD LUCK regards Gloryhunter :)

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Hi just thought i would say it can be very hard to get your head around all of this, i am at about the same stage as you :( take all the help you can get from DB,COLEDOG and the rest of the HFO fan club GOOD LUCK regards Gloryhunter :)

Hi, I know, I do appreciate all the help from this site and DB, Coledog and the rest of the HFO fan club as they have all the experience dealing with this company and the things they do to people.

Good luck in your case as well.

Yes, look through the dozens of similar threads and see what you can pull together. Really just need bullet points for now.

Hi Donkey B,

Have you had a chance to look at the bullet points re: defense... I am getting axious now as I have my dad's funeral coming up and would like to get this done before Friday please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Donkey B,

Have you had a chance to look at the bullet points re: defense... I am getting axious now as I have my dad's funeral coming up and would like to get this done before Friday please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Donkey B,

I've had some more read on other thread and note the defence done by CAPCOM, do you think I can use the same arguments in mine? Also, as mentioned, I still have not received any response back from TR/HFO to date....

The 7 days is up for the CPR letter, should I apply to the courts now? Or should I just concentrate on my defence which is due in a few days?

I would really appreciate your help with this please. Thank you.

Check the date when the defence has to be in - ring Northampton, we will help put something together

Okay, I will call them tomorrow to get a more definite date.

From my calculation, claim dated 10 may + 5 days from that date (14 May) will or should be the date it was served, then 14 days to acknowledged (which I've already done) and 28 days from the date of service to file defence. I think from my understanding, i may be wrong.

My dad's funeral is Monday and my mum has asked for the whole family to go away for a week after the funeral hence I am anxious to get it done by weekend.