# Escapes into the Wild

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Who thought it was a good idea to put a # at the start of their thread title?

Now they're everywhere and not to be outdone there are threads with double ## and triple ###.

It won't be long till we're overrun with the blighters.

Edited by cerberusalert

The aliens are trying to make contact.

Think they've succeeded !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

All the moo cows had better watch out then, according to the news papers, hahaha, aliens visited a while ago and did a mass slaughter of cows.

Probably got fed up waiting for them to reply to them whilst chewing on the cudd

Been looking for the hash key on my macbook and cant find one, so you are safe from me, ******* stars in stead xx

I think you'll be alright, as long as they don't start moving and running amok througout the boards!

It's when they start picking up the thread titles and running around with the words on top of their little legs you'll need to head for the hills yerself!

All the moo cows had better watch out then, according to the news papers, hahaha, aliens visited a while ago and did a mass slaughter of cows.

Probably got fed up waiting for them to reply to them whilst chewing on the cudd

Been looking for the hash key on my macbook and cant find one, so you are safe from me, ******* stars in stead xx

I think I found the cows you're refering to....

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I'm a big fan of Cyriak Harris, but that is probalby his least disturbing vid! BE WARNED if you are going to visit his website http://www.cyriak.co.uk/

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Reminds me of the time when certain concrete cows made the news.

Naughty kids they presumed or stag night more like had got a jcb or something like and altered the lay out of the famous concrete cows.

Well lets say they looked like they were making hay:lol:

Drove past with a friend and my little son at the time said look mummy what are they doing?

I will never forget it xx