Update to previous thread - HFO and Pre-litigation contact.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've seen illegible documents but that really wins 1st prize!!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already sent the in dispute letter when the 14 days were up. The thing that interest me is that according to that Application form they have me applying for both a Barclaycard and a Mastercard, so there is no way that it can be accepted as a CCA Agreement for one debt is there? I believe some time ago there was a template for when an unacceptable Application Form was sent, but I can also remember someone saying that Application Forms are acceptable now, but surely they still have to be legible, and contain Terms and Conditions?

• 2 weeks later...

Further up date

Received another copy of the wonderfully readable - not - Application form today with a letter stating

Please be advised this is an executable agreement that has been provided to us directly from Barclaycard. We are currently requesting the terms and conditions that relate to this account which will be forward to you once they have been received. If you have any issues with the authenticity or legibility of the agreement, please take this us (THEIR TYPO) with Barclaycard directly.

So, they are trying to wriggle out of their responsibilites as a purchaser of a debt! So I would assume that this too can be reported?

Your thoughts please.

Definitely report this, what a load of twaddle, it is nothing to do with Barclaycard - there is no enforceable and legible agreement! James Waldron at OFT

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Executable? WTF?

You said it all.

Exactly are they now admitting it is unexecuted?

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

I bet that fax number would be re-routed somewhere, as would the phone. Any guesses where (HFO India?)

Another complaint, communicating in a misleading manner. The application form is not an executable agreement :???:

I could fill out an application form to become a nurse but that would not mean I AM a nurse.

HS I am sure that you know how to respond to crap agreements. This is the letter I have been using

Thank you for letter dated xx

In my letter of xxx I made a request for a copy of the executed credit agreement for the above mentioned account under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 78. The document provided does not comply with the requirements of section 78 because

1 The document is not easily legible as required by Regulation 2 Consumer

Credit Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents Regulations 1983

2 No copy of current Terms was received

3 No statement of account was received.

I am granting to you a further 21 days to produce a copy of an executable agreement. After that I will consider that the above account is closed and that you will no longer pursue the alleged debt.

After this period you should close the file and cease processing an personal data relating to me on this matter.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate