Multiple Defaults on Sons Credit File-Not His

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I take it you still have a copy of the first credit report with all the dca and defaults on

look at the earliest search information, it wil be prob be under outstanding debt for the search and on the dca who updated the default on the credit file first,

remember, that will be the way back on the dates

i feel you have some serious compensation at a thousend pounds per default

Experian shows that MBNA reported a linked address on 05/07/09.

Equifax shows MBNA reported a linked address on 06/12/2009

Both created the same linked address - son has never lived at the address

First search is 14/05/2010 by UK search Ltd.

The only DCA that has made a default entry is NIL/CREDITE LTD 30/01/2010

All the other defaults are in lenders names.

SAR to MBNA !

I need confirmation but i believe mbna and barclaycard are now one and the same

(to be confirmed as i remember mbna card being tranfered to barclaycard)

it seems mbna creatEd the link so we go after barclayard for all those bogus defaults

you need to list all the accounts creditors refused to open and what effect it has had

Your right!

http://www.businessbankaccounts.co.uk/2011/04/07/barclays-acquires-credit-card-portfolio/

Barclaycard took over MBNA just last month. I take it, in law, that they are responsible for any thing that MBNA did before takeover?

Edited by daisy lighter
grammer

• 3 weeks later...

Right; exams are over so I can concentrate on this mess. MBNA (Barclay card) SAR has been sent but not back yet.

Wescott on behalf of o2 wrote to say they would investigate with o2 and cease contact. Today a letter has arrived from Wescott stating that o2 have investigated and want pursuit to continue. O2 have removed their data (3 defaults) from sons credit files but have advised and I quote " the account was credit checked in the name of Mr ------- , therefore you are liable for the balance"

Are they seriously suggesting that regardless of their acknowledgement of the error that they really believe son is liable for payment?

Absolute madness. I suppose it follows then, that son is responsible and liable for the debts of people who share a similar name? They must be as the address and date of birth are not sons.

And its a pretty common name too.