Moorcroft on behalf of Mackenzie Hall

Darwin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had an instance where Moorcroft DCA have tried to collect money at the request of McKenzie Hall , they were told at the door that we do not acknoledge the debt and they went away. We followed this up with a CCA request to both McKenzie Hall and Moorcoft. Moorcroft wrote back straight away basically saying they want no further part in this and will send are request to McKenzie Hall , they also sent our £1 back. So with the 30 day CCA deadline looming I have no information regarding this alleged dept , who is alledged to own it and what it was originally for. All letters were posted recorded. What next ? , really want to get this sorted.

Case Statistics 13 Wins - 0 Losses

Cases In Progress 2

No details = no debt. Its as simple as that.

Mackenzie Hall/Moorcroft et al would be barking up the wrong tree if they tried to collect without providing you with any proof. You wouldn't pay up on their say so would you?

They are unlikely to take it to court because a judge would take a dim view of their actions and could take it out on them by awarding costs against them for wasting the court's time. (If they try you must make sure to dispute it)

Havent Moorcroft commited an offence under the CCA , I am sure they cant just send it back and say they have passed it on , If they are willing to come to my house and try to collect money , surely the must hold some personal infomation ?and if they do they must comply with the CCA request

Case Statistics 13 Wins - 0 Losses

Cases In Progress 2