PriorityOne vs. Fredrickson International

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:smile:Hi P1 ha ha looks like they have droped one :crazy:keep us posted

CB

Hi Everyone on here, advice please!!!!! Have received numerous phone calls, txt msgs and now calls to my work fone (in large public office!!!!!) from Fred.int. and am getting rather freaked out also have been looking through previous threads and see that they are one and the same with the solicitors letters they send as well. Can anyone give me advice how to deal with this, an old Cap1 for £253 which is now being threatened with court action. Am completely green when it comes to debt and would appreciate ALL advice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gelfling10, and welcome to CAG! :-)

They are in breach of OFT guidelines in harassing you at work.

You need to start your own thread on this. Make sure you put Capital One in the title. I really don't think they will be taking you to court for £253, and I expect the letters say they "may" do this or that. You may well have charges that can be reclaimed too.

Start your new thread, and put the link here, and I'll have a look at it.

DD

DD, I would not be too sure on that, I have heard they are real Court pest's.... but yes good advice from DD, start your thread and the guy's and gal's will help you out. They love beating Mr Carter with his own missives

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Hi Hippy, :-)

They may well issue court proceedings sometimes, but I've noticed most DCAs don't issue proceedings for such a small amount if you challenge them. (I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.)

Depending on the date that gelfling10's Capital One card was issued it may be an unenforceable agreement, and/or may well have charges and/or PPI which can be reclaimed and would reduce or wipe out the debt completely. Let's hope so.

DD

Hi Hippy, :-)

They may well issue court proceedings sometimes, but I've noticed most DCAs don't issue proceedings for such a small amount if you challenge them. (I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.)

Depending on the date that gelfling10's Capital One card was issued it may be an unenforceable agreement, and/or may well have charges and/or PPI which can be reclaimed and would reduce or wipe out the debt completely. Let's hope so.

DD

Thank you for letting me muscle in on what is a well established post guys! Wasnt sure of the protocol but you all will keep me right. The card was issued in 2002, does that make a difference?

Good point DD, Freds have my Argos card which I did forget genuinely to include in my now 18 creditors... I must say Freds were very quick to accept me £1.00 token payment but I was annoyed at the total it had shot up by £250 so I have SAR Argoose it is now nearly 40 days and no response accept freds telling me they have put it on hold. They also wanted me to pay by DD instead of our good system of SO...

luckily a Cager gave me there details (heeee) though I have not set it up because they have put it on hold.... So will probably need your help as well, maybe a quick glance over the CCA if they have one.. I took it out many years ago in the nineties so !!!! Even if they have not got one I will still pay me token pound and a bit extra when I get overtime as I have done with all my creditors for the past three years.

I want to pay my debts off and when my darling teenagers have left school I can then make a serious assault on paying them all off. (No child maintenance to worry about ) and in 16 years time me mortgage will finish and I forgot another 10 years and me Secured loan finishes. So if those boys wait they will eventually get paid... simples..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

• 4 weeks later...

**Update**

Freds. have now stated in writing that they haven't got the docs. I refer to..... but how am I going to pay?

Apparently I need to contact their client to get the docs. that they've admitted they don't have..... but how am I going to pay?

Also, Mr. Carter hasn't been been given proper instructions to issue legal papers..... but how am I going to pay?

Apparently their client has told them that they have enforceable paperwork as well..... so there!

Are they having a laugh? :madgrin:

Life would be sooooo much sweeter if they'd just give it up and p*sshh off..... Not yet it seems..... :roll:

P1. Hi there. Hope ur well?

Have Freds sent you one of their nice bright yellow "Confirmed Resident" greetings cards yet?

I was thinking of sending a spoof one back to them marked "Confirmed Tw*ts." LOL

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Freds seem very wary about actually attempting to get documents from their

''clients'' lately just stating the debtor must contact them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I never refer to DCAs "clients" in correspondence to them. "Clients" belong to professionals like lawyers and accountants. DCAs are not a profession. They have "customers" and that is how I define the OCs in communications with DCAs.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Hi DS, the DCA's customers are there instructing creditors ''A VALUED CUSTOMER' a discount on a SB'd debt'

I have clients and customers too.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I wish I knew what you did for a living! Its killing me to know!

IS IT REALLY BUGGING YOU THAT MUCH:

SEE USER NAME!!

I have 3 degrees at Bachelor level ,2 Masters, and 1 Doctorate.

Make a guess and PM me if your close in DCA speak I MAY tell:madgrin:l you.

P1. Hi there. Hope ur well?

Have Freds sent you one of their nice bright yellow "Confirmed Resident" greetings cards yet?

I was thinking of sending a spoof one back to them marked "Confirmed Tw*ts." LOL

I'm fine thanks Debt Star :-). No, I have not had the pleasure of Freds. yellow correspondence but then, they've known where I live for some time now.... :madgrin:

Freds seem very wary about actually attempting to get documents from their

''clients'' lately just stating the debtor must contact them.

They've already told me they have nothing and their "client's" previous agent told me that their "client" didn't have any docs. either..... so it's all getting very tedious now. I might just send them their very own CCA request just to shut them up..... :roll:

IS IT REALLY BUGGING YOU THAT MUCH:

SEE USER NAME!!

I have 3 degrees at Bachelor level ,2 Masters, and 1 Doctorate.

Make a guess and PM me if your close in DCA speak I MAY tell:madgrin:l you.

Do you rule the world Brig?... :lol: Maybe you should..... lol!

If i guess it right you'll tell me, right? :)

Must be one of 3 things...

...over to PMs!

I never refer to DCAs "clients" in correspondence to them. "Clients" belong to professionals like lawyers and accountants. DCAs are not a profession. They have "customers" and that is how I define the OCs in communications with DCAs.

In my book DCAs have victims...neither clients or customers. Rather like HMRC now calling taxpayers their customers. As Jim Royle would have said...customers, my a*se

ims