Just a quickie for reassurance xx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone just reassure me that once a telecom account has reached deadlock, yet during that time the company has not answered important question relating to their statement followed through in deadlock, as in question asked by my bank, can I apply for subject access request even though at deadlock, as they are refusing to answer and my bank say its rediculous they wont also.

Simply they say I cancelled a dd which resulted in dd 23/1 not going out relating to bill 11/1 or I assume so as they wont say more and this was when the problem kicked off again. They blamed my bank, then me, bank have given me written proof that the dd was up and running and company did not apply for alternate dd that they said would resolve situation, pathetic as it goes on.......:madgrin:

Any how as they wont answer can I insist they do so as a specific request in the subject access request,

eg. You state I cancelled the dd and the payment did not go out. Can you provide me the record of which date you refer to and when in Jan did you request the money.

See i think they are ignoring me as they have no proof as my bank says they simply did not request the dd.

Thanks, so my answer should hopefully be yes you can be specific in a subject access request as well as asking for other relevant notes xxxxxxx:-)

They emailed me today when I had emailed them requesting the address of the data protection officer to get my SAR as suspected if just sent to them they would pop it in the bin and got a reply saying as account is in deadlock, let otello investigate if for you !!!!!!!!

Surely I have a legal right to the address of the data protection officer to get the SAR.

Tesco broadband and home phone are truly ignorant.

Term 6.10 gives the address for Data Protection Requests for Tesco Home Phone Services

http://www.tescobroadband.com/tesco-homephone/service-terms-and-conditions.aspx

enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm