Claim back early repayment charge Natwest Limited

nicksppok
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am absolutely brand new here, so wanted to say Hi and hope all is well to everyone before I ask a query.

I have read some reviews on here and it looks like there are hugh amounts of success with these banks and after paying a hugh amount of money a few months back I am very interested. I am happy to make a donation, I am unsure of the amount that is usually given however I am grateful for help.

Basically I had a natwest mortgage for 1 year into a 3 and I sold the property. I had to pay a repayment of appx £6k to end the agreement early. Is there anyway I can claim this ERC back? I actually left Natwest and went with a new lender on the new flat. However I paid a substancial amount of money to Natwest and feel absolutely gutted that I lost all of this money. This all happened about 2 months ago so very recent!

Please can you give me some advise? I am new to this game so have absolutely no idea about any processes of if feasible!

Thanks in advance,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...