Stobbart -v- LTSB

Stobbie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This site is soooo wonderful. Had so much ***t from Lloyds over the years. I have sent off my data protection letter and I am reading all the threads, FAQ's and anything else I can get my hands on. It's about time that bank customers had the opportunity to say "what you are doing is wrong, you cannot do this to me".

My 5 year loan run for 4 years without a problem. 6 months ago they started charging me £25 a month as they said there was no direct debit set up on the account. Can I set it up over the phone, no that is too ridiculous. Whose authority have they to take the money if there is no direct debit, appartently they don't need your authority. So what is the point of the direct debit in the first place?!!! They said they had refunded the money, nope, there it was on my statement again at the end of the month. On checking my statements apart from the usual £30 here and there at one point they charged me £60 for a returned DD. So far, I'm claiming £460 but I am a couple of years short of statements.

I have also sent a DPL to Barclarycard and my claim will be £180 both without the interest calculated. I'll calculate the interest when it gets to that stage.

I can't thank you enough for giving me this opportunity to be able to do this.

Andrea :)

Go get em girl :)

Letter asking for my money back sent 24/07/06

Letter sent by them saying a big fat "NO" on the 26/07/06

LBA sent via email on the 31/07/06 14 days and counting.

Letter from them on 07/08/06 saying Bugger Off

MONEY CLAIM ISSUED 14/08/06

• 4 weeks later...

Sent my Data Protection letter on 11th August with cheque. No acknowledgement ever received, cheque remains uncashed. However, I have received statements of charges for the past 6 years. I was expecting actual bank statements. Does anyone know if the statements will be sent separately or not at all?

Getting geared up for Stage 2.

Sent my Data Protection letter on 11th August with cheque. No acknowledgement ever received, cheque remains uncashed. However, I have received statements of charges for the past 6 years. I was expecting actual bank statements. Does anyone know if the statements will be sent separately or not at all?

Getting geared up for Stage 2.

hi if you sent the template DPA it states a list of charges or altenativley statements. What you have will be fine as long as it lists your charges.:D

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Hi I've issued my claim and ever since they have been ringing me twice a day. My account is still open and there is £778OD (as they have removed my overdraft facility) and they want it back. I did set up a direct debit for £10.00 a month to show willing but I don't know what to do about the phone calls.

Has anyone been in the same position and if so, how did they deal with it?

Claim number: 6TW02404

Issued: 31.10.06

Court: Trowbridge County Court

Charges: £1,1,042.40

Interest: £416.95

Costs: £0.00

Total Claim: £1459.35

Hi I've issued my claim and ever since they have been ringing me twice a day. My account is still open and there is £778OD (as they have removed my overdraft facility) and they want it back. I did set up a direct debit for £10.00 a month to show willing but I don't know what to do about the phone calls.

Has anyone been in the same position and if so, how did they deal with it?

Claim number: 6TW02404

Issued: 31.10.06

Court: Trowbridge County Court

Charges: £1,1,042.40

Interest: £416.95

Costs: £0.00

Total Claim: £1459.35

You can send this letter regarding the phone calls.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html