Address for Arrow Global

Sweeney Todd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have an address to send a SAR to Arrow Global.

My story is that I had a loan with Universal Credit in the late 1990s, but got into difficulty when my ex-wife and I separated. Paragon took over the debt and verbally agreed to freeze interest, but it appears that they never did and the balance of the loan is now substantially larger than the amount I borrowed. The loan has subsequently (apparently) been assigned to Arrow Global.

I have sent in a CCA request and have been given a copy of the agreement. Apparently the line in the Terms & Conditions that says they can't share my information with anyone outside of the Lloyds TSB Group means that they are able to if they decide to sell the debt on.

Anyway, Arrow Global have been chasing me through various debt collectors and solicitors, but I have never been provided with an address for Arrow Global. I sent a SAR request to Bryan Carter a while back, but he sent my Postal Order back to me with a letter saying that they had passed my file back to Arrow Global. The debt is not statute barred as I made payments four years ago to Paragon, prior to Arrow Global taking over the debt.

Today I received another letter from another solicitor, with insinuated threats about me being a homeowner and having the ability to pay (which I do not).

So, unless anyone can suggest otherwise, I guess that I need to get the SAR out to Arrow Global ASAP.

Any help gratefully received.

I would send it to there Registered Office, but check the below is correct, maybe the OFT website if they hold a license:

Arrow Global Limited and Arrow Global Receivables Management Limited are registered in England and Wales

Registered Office:

20-22 Bedford Row

London WC1R 4JS UK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK. Now I'm confused. I sent the SAR and postal order to the Mortimer Street address, by recorded delivery, as this is the correspondence address shown on their Consumer Credit Licence. A week later, this has still not been signed for.

At the same time, I wrote to their Manchester address, which their CCL shows as their principal place of business, with a covering letter stating that this is a copy of the letter sent to their correspondence address.

The letter to their Manchester Office has been received and signed for.

Does anyone know where I now stand? Royal Mail tracking shows that a copy of the letter has been received and signed for, but that the one sent to their correspondence address with the £10 payment has not been received.

Many thanks for any help.

Has the PO been cashed? If you phone 01246 542500 with the PO number they will tell you. I have sent letters that where never signed for and according to the post office never arrived, yet the enclosed PO had been cashed.

• 3 weeks later...

I Dug this up from the net [Thanks to Angry Cat]

"Looks like Arrow Global Guernsey Limited, will come under the Arrow Global Holdings; company reg. number# 05606545

Licence Number:0578436

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberArrow Global Limited5606545

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Arrow Financial Arrow Global

Issued Date: 26-Nov-2005

Date Maintenance Payment Due: 25-Nov-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionBeverley Chadwick George Ross Mathewson Malcolm Jackson Zachary Jason Lewy

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionGed O'Neill Jack Allan LavinOFFICERJoseph William FredaOFFICERJulie Novak Malcolm Jackson Michelle Soltys Steven Craig WilanskyOFFICERZachary Jason LewyOFFICER

Historic Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPositionJordans Company Secretaries Ltd OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceBelvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 4AW, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessBelvedere, 12, Booth Street, MANCHESTER, M2 4AW, United KingdomRegistered Office20-22, Bedford Row, LONDON, WC1R 4JS, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondence57-61, Mortimer Street, LONDON, W1W 8HS, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of Business15, Old Bailey, LONDON, EC4M 7EF, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of Business57-61, Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HSPrincipal Place Of BusinessBelvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, M2 4AW, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessOne London Wall, 10th Floor, London, EC2Y 5EZRegistered Office20-22, Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4JS"

hope this is of help to you

• 7 months later...

They are part of the Fredrick INT Group I have a letter arrived today from Barclaycard very confusing ?

My debt is now with Arrow Global but have not a clue what this is about so wait for the demand letters

from them.

:|They are part of the Fredrick INT Group I have a letter arrived today from Barclaycard very confusing ?

My debt is now with Arrow Global but have not a clue what this is about so wait for the demand letters

from them.

They are part of the Fredrick INT Group I have a letter arrived today from Barclaycard very confusing ?

from them.

Arrow are largely owned BY RBS Special Opportunites Fund,

Freds are part of the Interlaken Group of Companies.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: