Tesco Mastercard CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Two choices really:

You tell Robinson Way, as part of a formal complaint, to stop banging on about a CCA request and deal with the issue at hand; what they've got under CPUTR. Or you can just ignore it. You're certainly under no obligation to give anyone a ref. no. for the FOS.... and what you do or do not do isn't any of their d*mn business.

CPUTR regs. are always ignored (so to speak). That alone tells you they have nothing.

:-)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks yet again priority one.I have sent a letter (by recorded delivery of course) telling them that as tesco have ignored my request under CPUTR (2008) that they obviously dont hold an original copy of the credit agreement and account remains unenforcable. Also told them its none of their business if I have complained about their client to the FSA

Edited by solentshipwreck

I am in the same position with Tesco, although I have been paying them £1 a month for a little while now. They have ignored a couple of CPUTR requests, never sent a copy agreement under my CCA request, and I feel that I am just extending the 6 years statute period from starting by continuing to pay this monthly payment. I'll send them a recorded delivery letter also this time and see if I get any response, but I feel that PriorityOne is right in saying that if they ignore a CPUTR then the chances are that they do not have enforcable paperwork.

Tesco tend to be very tenacious...... and unlikely to give you a definitive answer under CPUTR or anything else. Mine is still being dragged out and is on it's 4th DCA now..... but two of those DCAs have dropped Tesco right in it by saying there are no docs. available!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Have had a reply from Robinson Way telling me as far as they are concerned I have been given enough evidence by Tesco to prove that I am liable for the debt. All that they are doing is repeating themselves (still totally ignoring my request under CPUTR 2008) I am therefore required to pay within 14 days and they may take further action if i do not pay. This will be noted on my credit file and will effect me getting credit in the future. I guess i just ignore them until they take further action?

Well.... as far as YOU are concerned, you are still waiting for a definitive answer to your question.... You could make this a 2nd formal complaint actually; seeing as they haven't yet addressed the first one.

Or..... you could ignore for the time being.

I'm starting to wonder if these DCAs are following a script drawn up by Tesco actually because it all sounds very, very familiar, yet you have had different DCAs to me. I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Robinson Way.

:madgrin:

• 4 years later...

well after a long period i have heard from tesco again. Seems they have short memories as guess what..... no further answers to my questions. and they have deicded to assign my account. And guess who is going to deal with the account. It did make me smile.... Robinson Way. I have been advised in the same letter of assignment to expect correspondence from them. I wonder what their memories are like. lol

Well this is from some time ago! Welcome back to CAG Solentshipwreck.

Are RW purchasing this debt to own it or just administer it?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Have now received a letter from Robinson Way, informing me that my details have been passed to them for collection to help me clear the outstanding balance. They also state that money is owed to HPH2 LTD and enclosed a letter from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited statino that tesco personal finance has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest to them. The total balance was sold as of 20/01/16 . Also states that Robinson Way has been appointed to manage the account and to collect the outstanding amount. I see HPH2 Ltd are based in Jersey

Hope that answers the previous question

I wouldnt bother wasting the ink personally as there is still an outstanding request from last time, surely this must be approaching SB status soon

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.