Help Please DEBT COLLECTORS HOUNDING ME

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes ok but what if welcome and hfc say they cant find the paperwork etc...i have been paying the two dcas for hfc and welcome for 2 years etc ,so wont that mean i admit to them

No not in the slightest, you made those payments under duress before you became aware of your rights.

TV licence needs to be got on top of, ring TVL and before they transfer your call to their tame DCA 'Idiot iQor' tell them you WILL ONLY pay TVL directly, not this tin pot shower who you have no business with.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

right so on monday i will get these sars with hfc and welcome sorted ,but what do i tell tbi and ruthbridge in the meantime,i am new to this and dont want are acton taken agaist me,what if welcome have no paperwork or hfc dont have any paperwork what abt the £2000 plus i have paid to tbi and ruthbridge

you let them fleece you they'll take the gifts sadly. theres nowt you can do to get it back.

this is why it is SOOOO important to not just

believe what these leechers tell you but to check every tiny detail!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

penny not dropping is it..........

if the OC of the 'debt' you are paying fleecers for has no paperwork then they [the dca fleecers] have none either!

no paperwork = no debt

in otherwords, its statute barred and all they have been doing is what they do best, fleecing people on debts that no longer exist because people

believe the threat-o-grams these leeches send out.

the term cash cow comes to mind.

you must really read your thread carefully

for 81 posts now

most people have been pointing out that dca's have

NO LEGAL POWERS

they are NOT bailiffs they can do

NOTHING TO YOU.

sadly few people learn or realise this.

this is why the debt collection industry is worth SO much money

people just cough up, mindlessly.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Johnnycee,, PLAIN AND TO THE POINT...DCA'S HAVE NO POWER REMEMBER THAT AND YOUR 99% THERE.... DX100UK HAS PUT IT STRAIGHT TO YOU. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE POND LIFE. THE OC HAS NO PAPERWORK, THEY WILL HAVE NO PAPERWORK. TELL EM TO DO THERE WORST...

ANY POST OR CORRESPONDENCE FROM THESE CLOWNS, POST IT UP ON HERE AND THE TEAM WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. NOW FORGET ABOUT EM UNTIL THE NEXT CORRESPONDENCE ARRIVES. THEN JUST GET ON HERE AND LET THE GUY'S KNOW WHAT TRICKS THERE UP TO.

SOON AS THEY NO YOUR NOT WORRIED AND KNOW YOUR RIGHTS THEY WILL CRAWL BACK TO THERE CESS-POOL QUICKER THAN A RAT UP A DRAIN PIPE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

RIGHT CHECKED EQIUFAX ..it says

LOAN FROM TBI FINANICAL SERVICES...

OUTSTANDING £7000

START BAL £0

DEFAULT/DELINQUENT BALANCE £9.777

START DATE 2003

UPDATED 2010

DATE LATE DELINQUENT 04/07

STATUS DEFAULTED

TERMS V0@ £0MONTHLY ..

I HAVE NO PAPERWORK FROM WELCOME OR HFR

JUST LETTES FROM TBI AND RUTHBRIDGE

AND

I HAVE 2 CCJS ON THERE

ONE

FROM TOWER FOR 337

AND

ONE FORM PROVIDENT

FROM 2005 for 3300

WHICH BOTH COME OUT OF WAGES

YES the courts put them one £4per week and £10 perweek they are for tower payday and edrupt co for provident,i wanna stop paying tbi and ruthbridge but i was looking at another post on here and this guy said tbi put a charge on his house etc...and i dont want them clowns doing that to me..the penny has dropped now...

Strange, it usually only after you have defaulted on a payment to the court that they see fit to attach a earnings order.... hmmmmm oily lemons indeed. just had my house valued today £15,000 negative equity so go ahead put as many charging orders on as they want. I may go BR this year and really feck em up....... I can't see house prices rising in two years so no interest for OR..... anyway my ex other half can buy mine for a £1.00 plus costs...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

hi again this bryan carter thing i have been paying and got a ccj for its addressed to my first name but the surname is 3letters and not my 4 and spelt different want shall i do if i stop paying it they can not do anything to me surely

If the surname bears no resemblance to yours, then they are phishing, if you have contacted them, then regardless of what you have told them they will assume they have the right person.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

They all talk the talk but NONE of them can walk the walk. I bet this is his first job after flipping burgers and it has gone to his melon head, having a desk with a phone, computer screen and a flip chart with their scripted threats on.