Cabot Court Claim Received

1411mac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Original Goldfish letter said account assigned to Cabot Financial (UK) but to but all payments etc to cabot Financial (Europe).

Since then all correspondence from Cabot Financial (Europe), Court claim from Cabot Financial (UK)

Need to have my defence in by 20th

Thanks

mac

then i think you will struggle with the defence on the lack of notice of assignment as you said , quote

Original Goldfish letter said account assigned to Cabot Financial (UK) but to but all payments etc to cabot Financial (Europe).

That is sufficient to show notice of assignment, and you clearly have received the aforesaid notice

Thanks, shall I remove the whole assigment section of the defence? Bearing in mind the notice from goldfish had no reference of amount?

it doesnt need to mention the amount within the notice, i would still put them to strict proof of a valid assignment, but i do not think that you can deny being informed of the assignment

Would it be best, therefore to delete everything regarding the assignment except for:

12. It is not admitted that there was a lawful assignment. The Claimant is put to strict proof that the assignment was lawful.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I have received a general form of judgment or order from the court basically ordering the claimant to file & serve documents (which they have already admitted they don't have) as per my draft order for directions. How relevent is this to my defence?

regards

mac

• 2 months later...