ESA Assessment report - personal comments.

satire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I do hope that this is the right place for this.

Anyhow, I like many others have failed the assessment.

I have appealed and yesterday received copies of the 'medical' report amongst other things.

Now the report I can deal with having seen comments on here as to what I should be doing.

However, the last page of the report from ATOS to the DWP has me feeling very upset.

I don't know what to do about it, or even if I can do something.

All I know is that they have in my opinion gone too far. Yes I know I can complain to ATOS, but that gets nowhere.

I think I want two things.

a. Are they allowed to make comments like this as part of the report.

b. What are my options apart from getting an apology (if I am lucky)

This is what is printed at the end of the assessment report.

Claimant very obnoxious, sarcastic and complained about the assessment format and the typical day. He stated that they are not relevant and asked if I had contacted his consultant. Claimant very unco-operative and makes the assessment very difficult. He kept taking his medication throughout the assessment.

This is the assessors opinion of me and has absolutely nothing to do with the assessment.

Yes, I did complain to him because he kept on muttering from behind a screen, I couldn't see his face. On top of that he had a very heavy Asian accent that made it even worse. I must have said 'Pardon' at least 20 times because I couldn't make out what he was saying.

When I eventually understood a question, as soon as I started to explain that it was variable, he would put his hand up above the screen and say 'yes/no!'

I became ill in the assessment and had to take some medication.

If this is on my record it will obviously be seen by everyone including the Tribunal.

Thanks