Kim W -v- Fitness First Membership

kim w
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I joined Fitness First in Basingstoke last year in August. After being continually messed around by personal trainers cancelling sessions I cancelled my membership. After asking their account manager what the process was I was told I could cancel giving one months notice so I duly handed in a letter to this effect. The next month my account was debited and I complained and was eventually refunded. I have today been contacted by their debt collection agency C.A.R.S. to say I owe over £300.00. After sending off a letter and email to the Basingstoke branch and head office I fully intend to fight them. I don't have over £300 and I did what they asked to cancel my membership. I certainly signed no contract signing me up for 12 months and how convenient but FF cannot find my contract either. Stuff 'em I say and everyone should fight. FF staff are rude, incompetent idiots.....and the management are no better. I would encourage no-one to join FF.

Hi Kim W,

I've moved your post into your own thread to avoid resurrecting and hijacking the old thread you posted on.

Has this been resolved or are you still being hounded by FF or CARS.

8-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)