Harrington Brooks / Allclear

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It would get rid of one debt! I don't know what you were paying this creditor before, but don't forget that they have a habit of doing credit checks on you from time to time, and if they see that whatever you were paying this DCA has not been reinvested in the DMP they may start to play up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Still can't upload statements for whatever reason.

E-mail received from Harrington Brooks:

I have been trying to contact you to find out if your current circumstances have changed and to review your Harrington Brooks Financial Management Programme

Please can you contact me as soon as possible on 0800 980 7013 in regards to your Consolidation Programme, as the creditors are still contacting us to seek payment.

We are worried that the creditors may be contacting you again and threatening further action. Harrington Brooks would like to help with this.

We will not be looking for any arrears but would hopefully like to get you up and running as soon as possible.

We understand a client’s personal circumstance change from time to time; we are confident we can help.

Please reply to this or call me with the best time to contact you

I haven't asked them to stop my account yet, I have stopped payments to them, while I'm slowly trying to re-gain control myself.

I think some of the creditors have my parents address, and I will be visiting there, so will see what letters have arrived and what creditors I need to write to, to say I will pay direct from now on

Hi, Ronnie, just keep paying them direct,or set up a standing order

for the payment weekly or monthly.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: