Beck & Hersey Problem

Nottingham1989
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have recently purchased two Beck and Hersey t-shirts for £25 each from Littlewoods but after the first wash the lettering on the t-shirts started to peel so I contacted Littlewoods to tell them and to arrange a return but I was told that I had to go back to the manufacturer of them. So, I written an email to Beck & Hersey (creative pedestrian) and after a week they got back to me and said to me that they are going to give me a £50 discount code because they had arranged a deal with Littlewoods.

I spent the £50 on a hoody and a pair of jogging bottoms, they were on sale and after a week I finally received the package but two items were wrong, the first one was a wrong hoody and there was a free bag pack because I spent over £50 and it was damaged so I called them to tell them that the order is wrong and they sent me out a prepaid envelope to send the wrong and faulty items back.

I sent them back over 9 days ago and the correct items have still not been sent to me so I emailed them back again and I have got nothing but rude comments back saying I am being inpatient and how they went out there way to get me a refund when they didn’t because they have recovered the costs with the earlier agreement I told you about with Littlewoods.

I have told them I will wait over the weekend to see if the package arrives to them but if it doest then I want my items sending ASAP, he then started to be rude again so I stopped emailing him. Now, since I have a receipt and a written agreement am I able to take county court action against them since they are refusing to send me the items? It may seem over the top but I need clothing back since I have spent the money already.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated,

Nottingham89

In the first instance your dispute is with Littlewoods and as the seller they are obliged to replace or refund the costs as the goods where faulty and not in this instance repairable,you are not required to contact Beck&Hersey that is the sellers job.If you have paid for the goods ask Littlewoods for a full refund as the items supplied in place of the T shirts are unacceptable,and not fit for purpose,County Court Action for £50 IMO is not the best route,just demand that Littlewoods refund your money and costs (You determine a sensible amount) and give them 7 days to comply,and remind them should this not be forthcoming OFT and TS will be contacted...................FS

As above.

Where did the 'refuse to send it to me' bit come from? All I see is that they say you are impatient. A reasonable time would be 28 days anyway so you would be up against a brick wall trying to do anything before then.

Court is only for the use of someone who has exhausted all other means and still failed to get redress and that would include a reasonable time.