Mobile phone debt Arrow Global/Orange

FORMISTER
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Im new here so hope Im doing this right!! I have had experiance with Arrow Global who contacted me about a year ago with regard to a orange contract bill from 2006! Now i have been arguing back and forth about this, and sent a strong letter saying that I do not belive i owe this debt adn would like proof of the debt, including a detailed phone bill. I have been told never to admit you may own the debt. (I know i do not owe this money as i did not have a contract with Orange then I had pay as you go) after months of waiting I have received a letter from arrow global telling me they are looking in to my request. They can not touch you without providing you proof in detail that you owe this debt. I would call Orange and ask them what its all about, When phoning companies like arrow global on the other end of the line is a bored student, playin on facebook saying "are you calling to make a payment" and if your not they basically cut you off with some excuses, you need to send a letter saying that All future corrospondance is to be done in writing. Good luck.

The worst thing you can do never contact a DCA or a creditor

in a situation such as this always keep it in writing telephone

conversations can be twisted or denied.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: